really bad shakes only day 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions really bad shakes only day 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jereseib 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kelmelvin
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

I had 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast
    Salad w/avacado for lunch
    didn’t make it to dinner. All of a sudden I had the worst shakes, cold sweats, dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out.I called my mom because hypoglycemia runs in the family… I know its not on the diet but she said to eat peanut butter and I did and felt better. Candida reaction or low blood sugar. Should I see my dr before continuing? The only ever time I felt like that was when I actually passed out after giving blood… not sure what to do.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

These are all die-off symptoms. I think you’ve got candida pretty bad, because I used to have these symptoms. In fact, I would would call these severe symptoms.

Here are some very important posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

If you want to reduce die-off, I would try out molybdenum. It can be found at your local vitamin store (hopefully). I would also try to sweat out the toxins as well as possible; you can do this via a steam room, sauna, hot tub, or even hot bath. This can reduce or completely eliminate die-off symptoms.

I believe eating something not on the diet can reduce die-off as well (as a last resort thing). Try a (bite first) slice of apple and see if you feel worse or better.

Juniper berries I believe can also reduce die off and there is an extract that can help your liver and kidneys. I would also check out milk-thistle which will protect the liver.

If your symptoms become too severe, consider consulting a doctor.

-raster

kelmelvin
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

Thanks Raster. Im going to try the Molybdenum. Because I’m an over thinker and will make myself nuts Im going to pick up a blood glucose monitor. If I can see that it isn’t low blood sugar causing the symptoms (when I have them) I will be more inclined to stay on the diet. Interestingly enough, besides when I felt like I was going to pass out, I had zero anxiety today and its the first day in I dont know how long that I didn’t take my xanax. My dr prescribed 1mg per day for anxiety and I always feel like I need to take it. Maybe I didnt need it because of what I ate, or maybe I didn’t need it because I didn’t drink caffeine. Thanks for your advice. Can I get molybdenum at cvs or do I need to go to a vitamin store?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You specifically need the Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and I am unsure if vitamin shoppe sells this type of molybdenum specifically or not. I’ve seen some other stuff at my local store.

I looked on their website and this is likely the right stuff:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=SL-1092

I had these die-off symptoms pretty bad for about 2 weeks and it slowly improved. You should start to feel better every single day and you likely will see your anxiety improve or go away completely as you heal with the diet. Brain fog and other symptoms should improve quickly as well.

-raster

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me when I went on the stict diet the first few days. If you have been eating very poor leading up to this then I would say its die-off symptoms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘really bad shakes only day 1’ is closed to new replies.