Ready to start, need food list

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ready to start, need food list

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bdmx 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bdmx
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I am clearly suffering from candida, I have all of the symptoms: rash on my chest and inside of my elbows, distended belly, I can’t remember anything etc., etc. I have a couple of months free so I am going to take advantage of the time to kill the candida. I would very much appreciate your food list.
    I have ordered everything I think I will need after looking over the forum
    I have:
    Sun Harvest Milk Thistle
    250 mg milk thistle seed 80% silymarin
    200 mg certified organic milk thistle seed
    (silybum marianum)

Country Life Chelated Molybdenum 150 mcg. – 100 Tablets
    Molydbenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 150 mcg
    Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose & glycerin coating, stearic acid, silica, vegetable glaze.
    (I hope the glycerin coating is not too big of a deal, this stuff is hard to find.)

Flora – Swedish Bitters Non-Alcohol – 3.4 oz.

Yerba Prima Bentonite, Detox

Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds

Now Foods Organic Fiber-3

After much searching of the forum I found that sodium bentonite was recommended, however I found other info stating that calcium bentonite was easier to mix and did not cause as many problems with constipation. I have had issues with diverticulitis in the past; I do not want to have a flare-up while I am going through this diet. This is also the reason I went with chia seeds and Now Foods fiber, hopefully I can fine tune the cleanse with the different fibers if necessary.

I probably still have two days before everything arrives. I said goodbye to fast food and expensive coffee today. As of now I am off sugar and carbs, is there any reason not to start the milk thistle, liver flush and lemon water while I wait for the rest of my stuff? Anything I have missed? Or advice? I am not trying to make this complicated, I just want to follow the protocol and eat the foods on the list. I am sure in a week I will be crying, but I am committed to suck it up and work through it.

Thanks in advance

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

hey, bdmx

I’m a newbie here and NO EXPERT.

However, I say knock yourself out with the lemon water; it’s hydrating and good for your system regardless. Milk Thistle is always good for the liver from my understanding and certainly won’t do any harm; perhaps some good. No comment on the liver flush as I don’t have any experience.

Best of luck. It’s good to see someone in-tune with their symptoms early on and taking protective steps.

bdmx
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Unfortunately I haven’t been in tune; I have been in denial. I think candida has been on my radar for some time and I have always made excuses. I can’t afford to risk die off symptoms while I am working and such. Now I have the free time and it has become glaringly obvious I need to do something.

Thanks for the support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ready to start, need food list’ is closed to new replies.