Ready for test foods?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ready for test foods?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fylgia 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

We had a cookout with sugary-starchy foods everywhere this weekend, so I took a gamble and shopped around for some almond butter. It was unsweetened and had 2 grams of natural sugars per serving, so it tasted so ridiculously good that I’m certain I ate more than one serving…maybe three… >.>

There’s been no adverse reactions since I pigged-out; not even the headaches I usually have. I’ve been following the diet for four weeks now with only one sucralose screw up. I haven’t been able to tell with certainty if my body’s been “evicting” any colonies, though there’s been odd sightings in the restroom.

So, would it be safe to eat a tester food in the next couple of days, or have I royally goofed and set myself back?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would test something in a few days, and test something a few days after that…

You will know when its something you shouldn’t eat almost immediately.

-raster

Fylgia

Thanks raster.

Fylgia

Update: This morning I tried three slices of a Granny Smith apple, with no adverse reactions. I am, however noticing adverse reactions with my antifungal treatment, that started before I began food testing. I’ve had sharp headaches in my temples and behind my eyes about five minutes after I took my oil of oregano and decreased from three times a day to two times a day. The headaches still occur though; so I have two questions:

Should I be worried about these reactions to my antifungal?

What food should I test next?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ready for test foods?’ is closed to new replies.