READING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS, FEELING HOPELESS!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions READING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS, FEELING HOPELESS!!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cdoc 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Summergirl
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Ive been researching all things Candida and have read some negative things and i feel pretty hopeless because of it.

i’ve read that:
    ~the yeast never really completely dies, and that it becomes immune to all the different anti fungals.
    ~psyllium husk is a scam.
    ~it may take 6 months or longer on a Candida diet to completely rid your intestines of the overgrowth.
    etc…

one website, candidasupport.org, completely refutes EVERYTHING the Candidia Diet says it does, and it seems to just be a site for the promotion of Threelac.

Another site, yeastinfectionadvisor, states that Threelac isnt good for you and they just promote another yeast killing product.

im not buying any products. ive been blessed with the common sense to see these are all just scams to just buy their products.

I JUST WISH THERE WAS SOME KIND OF MEDICAL EVIDENCE FOR THIS CONDITION AND A REAL TRUE WAY OF KNOWING IT IS GONE FOREVER AND THAT IF YOU EAT A COOKIE, IT WONT COME BACK FULL FORCE.
    because of these sites, im literally scared to eat anything with sugar ever again for fear that this will bring it back full force.

On another note, i just finished the Cleansing portion of my diet. I ate veggies for 7 days, and i feel really good! i fall asleep easier, wake up refreshed in the mornings, and have more energy than i used to and im excited because i definitely lost some weight and my tummy is flat, pooch is gone. but i know once i start eating any kind of bread or sugar it’ll come back!
    I did this diet because I keep having recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis and sometimes yeast infections for the past 2 or 3 years. ive been on all kinds of antibiotics for them and for yeast on my skin as well (white spots all over my back and chest that dont tan). ive also stopped taking birth control, i was on it for years!
    im hoping this diet works, its all the hope i have left. Im currently on my period, so i wont know how im doing “down there” for a couple days…I HOPE IT WORKS!

Cdoc
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

probiotics, probiotics and probiotics

eat no sugar and replace with stevia
    eats acceptable grains to pick up the crap in the gut physilum husks is a good one
    a cup of hot water every morning to detach any stagnant stools
    no carbs ither.

try to stick to 3 main meals a day:
    Breakfeast:

just have a bowl of brown rice, plain yogurt and cinamon mix it up heat it up add coconut oil and cinnoman for taste and a ginger tea or green tea.
    do this everyday i know it sucks but stick t it and you could be better withng 6 weeks.

snakcs nuts etc get creative, yoghurt with nuts or herbs, probiotic tablets and antifungal oils.

meals: brown rice minced meat wrapped in cabbage and chopped tomatos
    meat burgers home made with cabbage or green beans.
    even bash chicke till flat, mix in egg, dip in brown rice flour and and any green veg.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘READING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS, FEELING HOPELESS!!!!’ is closed to new replies.