Reaction or Die-off symptom

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Reaction or Die-off symptom

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mathewsb
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Hey there,
    2 weeks into the diet and I’ve added ACV for salads as well as added it to water. (1 tablespoon.)I noticed that after drinking the ACV, my hands and face turned red and stayed like that for a couple of hours. Any ideas as to whether this is a die-off symptom or a reaction to ACV?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Is it raw organic apple cider vinegar or regular apple cider vinegar?

-Raster

Mathewsb

You know? I had meant to buy organic and I guess I grabbed the wrong one. Do you think that could be the reason?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mathewsb wrote: You know? I had meant to buy organic and I guess I grabbed the wrong one. Do you think that could be the reason?

Yes this could be the reason. If you hold a bottle of pure ACV and then a bottle of regular ACV from the grocery store, you’ll see a very distinct difference.

Able

Mathewsb

So do you think it’s a reaction to the acv rather than die off? The redness and stinging on my hands is happening again whatever I eat (veggies and salad and chicken) now regardless If there’s acv. Not sure what to do.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would use it for cleaning or something else and get raw organic apple cider vinegar. Distilled vinegar is very similar to distilled alcohol and it has a very similar effect.

-Raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Reaction or Die-off symptom’ is closed to new replies.