Re-introducing fruit

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Re-introducing fruit

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Hello!
    I’ve been on a strict diet since June and I’ve read different stories about re-introducing fruits back into the diet. Today I ate 3 raspberries and I felt sick to my stomach about 1/2 hr later. I’m assuming this is reaction to berries. Should I stay completely sugar free until I know this candida is gone for good? It seems very unhealthy to not be eating fruits for so long…thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I believe this means you are not ready to eat fruit very often. I would try a green apple next (a few bites) because green apples do not mold like berries do. Berries are very prone to getting molds on them…

I was like you up until the 9-12 month point and then I was no longer allergic to most fruits. Now I basically have to eat a lot of pineapple to feel awful.

-raster

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

raster wrote: I was like you up until the 9-12 month point and then I was no longer allergic to most fruits. Now I basically have to eat a lot of pineapple to feel awful.

Very encouraging to hear! It just takes time for the gut to heal.

MsMollyJackson

Thank you! You seem to know a lot, Raster

MsMollyJackson

I found your story! So, you were pretty much better after a year (following your approach)?
    Candida is so scary. I’m so ready to be free of this!!! I feel like I saw a huge improvement on my skin rash, but stress flared it up again…ugh!
    I’m going slower than most because everything gives me die off and tertible anxiety. Im hoping the anxiety stops asap! Very debilitating

raster
    Participant

I would check out the herb ashwagandha for anxiety; it has aided many people on the forum. The toxins released by candida do a wide variety of things to the body/nervous system and its hard to cope, so this is why its good to take a slow but steady approach.

I think I will update my blog today and give an update!

-raster

Ms T
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 22

raster,

Is there a link to your blog somewhere? I’d like to read it.

Thanks again,
    T

raster
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Re-introducing fruit’ is closed to new replies.