Raw Garlic + Lemon Juice Sqeeze?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raw Garlic + Lemon Juice Sqeeze?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikki 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I am not able to directly chew chopped raw garlic and eat it, because of the pain it causes. So, yesterday I tried squeezing lemon juice on the finely chopped garlic, and ate it.

Will the lemon juice reduce the anti-fungal properties of garlic by any chance?

Since I started taking garlic, I used to get a lot of saliva from my mouth while sleeping, which I didn’t get yesterday night.

So, does this mean the garlic didn’t work properly yesterday, or is it OK to squeeze lemon juice on garlic?

do you people suggest any other ways of eating garlic without noticing the pain.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikki wrote: Will the lemon juice reduce the anti-fungal properties of garlic by any chance?

Having garlic with lemon juice is fine. If you’re interested, a recipe is below.

To make garlic tea boil 4 cups of water. Turn off the heat and add 4-5 crushed cloves of garlic and the juice of one or two to three lemons. Let it steep 20 minutes and strain.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Able900 wrote:

Will the lemon juice reduce the anti-fungal properties of garlic by any chance?

Having garlic with lemon juice is fine. If you’re interested, a recipe is below.

To make garlic tea boil 4 cups of water. Turn off the heat and add 4-5 crushed cloves of garlic and the juice of one or two to three lemons. Let it steep 20 minutes and strain.

Will it be effective against the fungus, the same way is taken just garlic alone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Raw Garlic + Lemon Juice Sqeeze?’ is closed to new replies.