Raw diet ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

heyitsme
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

Anybody tried the raw fruit and vegetable diete low in fats. Somebody told me its good. The lady claiming helped her is Megan Elizabeth. I thought this diet its good, but I seem can’t move further, the minute I add something new I have problem, gases, bloahing and constipated. Food just standing in my intestines. I’m desperate, no idea which diet should I follow.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I haven’t ever tried this diet. Most of the people with candida have to stay away from the sugar in fruit. I also like to cook my veggies just a bit, I believe it helps with digestion. Are you on here thinking you have candida digestive problems?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’ve read stuff online about people “curing” candida with the 80-10-10 raw diet, but as soon as they stop eating raw, it comes back. eating 30 bananas a day for the rest of my life is unappealing, so i’m not going to try it myself. i guess it has to specifically be 80-10-10, not just regular raw. f that :p

heyitsme

Yes I ment the diet 80-10-10. Its just too many diets. But I think better stick to no sugars and fruits.

heyitsme

I’m sure I have candida digestive problems, just hard to find doctor that would test for that.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I believe there’s a general consensus on this forum that no test for candida is 100% accurate. I wouldn’t waist my time searching for a doctor. This is because most of us are having a hard time even with doctors who claim they know about Candida. I would suggest you give the diet a try (the candida diet) if you don’t have any die off then you’ll know it’s not Candida.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I’m pretty staunchly anti 80/10/10 because it just seems like crap, and as Shayfo says, everyone who does it gets symptoms back almost immediately after switching off of it. It just doesn’t seem healthy. I had some psycho vegan police nazis come after me to get on it (I used to be vegan before this and have some intense people in my circles) and it was pretty insane.

Also, raw food is really difficult to digest and fat is GOOD FOR YOU!! you need it! It lubricates your organs and your brain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Raw diet ?’ is closed to new replies.