Raster's safe food list

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raster's safe food list

This topic contains 84 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  CanDo 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There isn’t any timelines set for the stages because everyone is different. However I tell most forum members to plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over CRC (candida related complex).

For best results I wouldn’t have any nuts phase 1.

-raster

bekred
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 16

Raster, I was reading a little while ago in one of the discussions and you mentioned to someone that you could email Able to get his safe food list and recommendations for the diet. How can I do this? I tried to add him as a friend, but I can’t figure out how to email him? Thank you!

not4sakn
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15

Would you suggest doing stage 1 for at least a month before introducing brown rice, redskin potatoes, and fruit?

It would seem if you introduced it too soon youre just feeding the candida again if it’s not entirely gone.

raster
    Participant

If I were to do a stage one diet, I would eat only buckwheat groats instead of rice. I would eat cream of buckwheat for breakfast instead of oat bran. I would eat rutabega instead of potatoes. There are healthy replacements for everything almost. Teff instead of wheat or rice flour…

Stage 3 is when I would add in potatoes semi-regularly. Of course, I am not saying don’t eliminate them completely, but maybe just save them for the weekend, a few times per month, etc. starting out. Rutabega is highly antifungal and promotes better digestion when compared to potatoes and has a similar texture/flavor, etc. It doesn’t taste as good but its almost as close as you’ll get.

Able has been banned by the forum. He removed his content and moved it to a private blog website that had advertisements and requested people to email him for a link to it. Its kind of like stealing traffic for financial gain…

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Is FlaxSeed ok during phase 1.

raster
    Participant

I added flax seed and flax oil to the list and it should be fine stage 1.

-raster

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’ve been off the forums for quite a while now, and had no idea about the whole Able being banned episode. Are most forum members still following his strict diet?

raster
    Participant

Yup they are as far as I know. We have a few that think peanut butter and wheat bread are ok on the diet lol.

-raster

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

What herbs and spices are okay? Can red pepper or cayenne be used every day?
    Also, are sunflower seeds okay for stage 1 or any stage?
    Thanks 🙂

raster
    Participant

Most spices should be ok. They all should be antifungal and hot spices may cause setbacks from my experience. Sunflower seeds are not safe for the diet from my experience.

-raster

spectrum
    Topics: 2

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what about greek yoghurt in stage one? Plain with no added sugars or flavours.

spectrum
    Topics: 2

Also is brown rice a “no-go”? 🙁

BeccaJR
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 19

What about pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil?

raster
    Participant

Pumpkin products are high in mold except for pumpkin itself. If you can soak the seeds before consumption, this should remove most of the molds. Never tried the oil.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Almost all, not to say all, vegetable oils are good.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Raster's safe food list’ is closed to new replies.