Raster need your advise.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raster need your advise.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mark2
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

Hey Raster,I am on the diet 3 week now
    Breakfast 2 eggs.
    Lunch vegetables and salads.
    Dinner Bob buckwheat flour with eggplant cabbage etc.
    I do make coconut bread in between meals too.
    I am taking fluconazole 200 and nystatin 500,000.
    I am aslo taking virgin coconut oil .
    vitamin c 1000 daily.
    I am taking milk tistle too.
    After 3 week I lost like 15 lbs and this diet is no joke ,my symtoms r getting worse and Have no energy and i am contining to loose weight.Need your opinion on if i am doing any thing wrong.Thank u.

mark.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to double or triple the amount of food you eat. You need to eat 3-4 course meals…one starch item, one vegetable item, one (small amount) meat item, and maybe some kefir/yogurt. Plus snacks in between meals.

Drink plenty of water.

If die-off is too much, reduce or stop taking antifungals. This usually makes anyone feel better.

This is a serious illness and isn’t worth messing around with. Can you afford a naturopathic doctor? I assume not and this is why you are doing it on your own…

If all else fails and you want to give up, just go back to your regular diet before this. Continue with the supplements though but not antifungals…

If you can sweat out the toxins this will help bring immediate relief. Acupuncture can help detox also.

-raster

mark2

Raster i will try to afford one ,can u refer me your naturopathic doc ?I dont want to give up man ,i know i am infected with mold and took alot of antibiotics.I have to treat this now before it get worse .Thank u and god god bless you on your recovery and the time to help others here .

mark.

mark2

Hey raster ,my symtoms r protisitis cause by antibiotics and mold in my house and u have to believe me because no doctor wont and cant give me a proper test,but my penis is burning day and night and i need to solve it ,I am following your diet and jorge plan on antifungals.I am taking probiotics too.

mark.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is a website you could use to search for one:

http://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

If you are serious about seeing my naturopath, its quite expensive (a few hundred bucks per month minimum)…I’ve sent 4-5 other forum members to him.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Raster need your advise.’ is closed to new replies.