Raster- goat yogurt

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raster- goat yogurt

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

hey raster,

I’ve really been missing yogurt and I’m getting bored with the same old diet. I know you recommend Goats Yogurt. Do you make it yourself or do you buy it somewhere? if so, which brand and from where?

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I consume the redwood hills brand of yogurt but it might not be available on east coast.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

sweet! they totally have it at my wegmans. Does Bernie approve of this? I asked him about yogurt and he said RAW, UNPASTERURIZED. and i was like: where can I get it? And he said “that’s the problem!” so this seems too good to be true.

raster
    Participant

He recommends goat instead of cows and raw instead of pasteurized.  He kinda doesn’t approve because it makes you acidic.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Oh whoops haha. I bought it anyway. I’m sure anything in moderation isn’t too bad. Especially since it’s goats yogurt. I’ll try just a tiny bit of it, and probably wouldn’t consume more than like 2x a week.

yisucks
    Participant

Meanwhile- this is probably pretty good stuff then for us, huh?  It’s RAW goat cheese, and the only ingredients are Raw cultured goat milk, sea salt and vegetable enzyme.

Granted, I have no idea where to buy this, but looks pretty good?

http://www.redwoodhill.com/goat-cheese/raw-milk-feta/

raster
    Participant

Ya I’m eating the goat cheese too, it elevates my histamine levels so not the best thing, but helps with weight gain.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Raster- goat yogurt’ is closed to new replies.