Raster, can you give me an advice please????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raster, can you give me an advice please????

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello. The other day you told me about kefir. I watched and I just buy today kefir but it just will arrive 8 days after. I hope it will not spoil. What you think able? Also I would like to know if I can buy some 5 htp pills cause it will control my wishes for food and depression. But i saw some pills and all have lactose and dextrose. I´m so sick of that. All pills have dextrose or lactose. What you think? Thanks raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look in to other brands for the 5htp such as solgar, thorne, integrative thereaputics, and pure formulas and see if they carry it.

I would try out making a batch of kefir when the grains arrive and determine whether they worked or not once you are done.

-raster

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

raster;29859 wrote: I would look in to other brands for the 5htp such as solgar, thorne, integrative thereaputics, and pure formulas and see if they carry it.

I would try out making a batch of kefir when the grains arrive and determine whether they worked or not once you are done.

-raster

I’ve been reading about kefir and my batch comes tomorrow, but do you need to use raw milk to get the most benefit from it? Seems like from my reading a lot of people are dong that.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you can get raw milk it is superior, but its not widely available to everyone. For instance, we have laws in certain states in the US that do not allow stores to sell it.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Raster, can you give me an advice please????’ is closed to new replies.