Raster ???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I would like to know what kind of reaction did you feel when eating gluten food in the past ??

If someone else has gluten reactions, please, describe them.
    Thanks,
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Raster,
    If you don’t matter, I would like to know what did you notice in the past when eating glutened food. I remember you recently posted that your gluten reactions went away after you advanced in your anticandida treatment. Basically, what were the reactions you noticed ??
    Thanks,
    Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello dvjorge,

Before starting the diet, I used to experience a wide variety of reactions to gluten…I ate nothing but wheat pasta for a few months before starting the diet. At first I had ringing ears, mucous production, burping, headaches, things like that. Then eventually I got “the burn” feeling I’ve described a few times…it feels similar to the indian rug burn on you skin. It typically encompasses the whole body or your arms/legs. I also experienced heart palpitations, tremors, muscle twitching, etc.

Now when I eat something with gluten (I had a wheat apple pie for my bday last week) its just a very very faint burn…so faint its mostly a “headchange” type feeling. By headchange, I mean a click…your body just knows its something different.

Hope this helps!

I’ve had 2 hamburgers and fries since my first time a few months ago and ate an apple pie recently. Not living it up too much other than some potatoes now and then.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

Thanks, Raster.
    I was thinking about intestinal reactions such as diarrhea, stomachache, cramps, pain, etc. I am glad you have tolerated gluten without mayor symptoms recently.
    Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had constipation if that counts. Thats the only symptom really.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Raster ???’ is closed to new replies.