Rash in skin folds

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Rash in skin folds

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mamadawny 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mamadawny
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I’m overweight and have battled yeast off and on for at least 15 years. Honestly, I had just accepted it until a few months ago I decided to lose weight. I went on a low carb diet and started losing some weight, the thing that really shocked me is how much better I felt after the first week. I had totally cut out all carbs other than veggies. My gas was gone, my rashes in my skin folds was mostly gone, I had energy and clarity. After about a month, I quit losing weight. After tracking my calories I found that I wasn’t eating more than I should be, so I started looking for reasons that my body would hold on to this fat, when I am obviously very overweight. I found this site.

When I went on vacation for a week, I went off of my diet and lived it up. Within 2 days, I was paying the price. My stomach was cramping, I had the gas again, my rashes came back….back to square 1. When I went back on my diet, the detox was worse than it was the first time, but after a week, all was well. I still wasn’t losing weight. I have been toying with the idea of doing the full cleanse when suddenly I had the worst rash in my skin folds. It burned, itched and I was in misery. I broke down and went to the doctor. She told me it was a yeast rash and gave me a 15 day script for diflucan. I thought this would be a great time to whip this out of my system, so last week I started following the Candida diet. I already lost more weight, which is amazing because I have been stalled FOREVER!

I do have one concern/question. I started the diflucan last Wednesday and today the rash is still really bad. I also have had several (15 or more) little pimple like bumps come up around the same area on both sides. What can I do? This hurts! I don’t know if I should go back to the doctor and get something else or what? I have been keeping the area very clean and dry. I don’t know what else to try.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider applying antifungals to the skin; examples include coconut butter/oil, oregeno oil, grapefruit seed extract oil, and SF722 undeceonic acid (these are capsules that can be cut open and applied to skin directly).

If you went to another doctor, they might prescribe you gentian violet, which can supposedly help (haven’t tried this and don’t have your skin problem).

I encourage you to try the candida diet if you want to lose more weight. Some people can lose up to a pound a day or more…this one lady today said she lost a ton of weight (like 20-30 pounds) and 9 inches off her waist. I couldn’t believe it!

Hope this helps!

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Dawn, welcome to the forum.

Are you taking the Difflucan orally, or is it a cream?

No matter what the doctor gives you, in addition to the prescription you’ll have the treat the infestation from the inside out, starting of course with the proper diet.

After another week on the diet, add some type of strong probiotic, whether it’s homemade kefir (preferably) or a probiotic capsule.

I hope this was the cleanse you were following.
    (A Proper and Safe Cleanse)
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Discrepancies in the website and the forum.
    (The Site’s Suggestions) http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

This is the diet you should be following, not the one shown on the site’s main page.
    (Allowed Foods List)
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

mamadawny

Nope, I was doing the one on the website…I didn’t start with the cleanse, I just tried the diet. I am on oral diflucan, I still have 9 days to go. Today I started drinking the clay/psyllium husk powder to attempt the cleanse. Blech! I’m glad I won’t have to do that again. I’ll go out tomorrow and stock up on lemons, eggs,coconut oil and veggies. So are you saying I should start the probiotic before my diflucan treatment is over? Thanks so much to both of you for responding! I feel so darn alone in this!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Psyllium husks are not recommended because they can cause internal bleeding. This is one thing we do not recommmend over and over on the forum. Try Able’s alternative cleanse instead.

-Raster

mamadawny

Yeah, I spent tons of money on the stuff to do the cleanse on the website. I hope the mix I took earlier doesn’t hurt me. I drank it at 9am and nothing has happened so far, but my tummy is really upset.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mamadawny wrote: So are you saying I should start the probiotic before my diflucan treatment is over? I feel so darn alone in this!

As you can see, you are not alone as one of us is always available to answer your questions for you.

The ingredients in Diflucan are fluconazole, sucrose (sugar), sodium citrate dihydrate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium benzoate, titanium dioxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, xanthan gum, and natural orange flavor. Because of these ingredients, you need to start the cleanse after you’ve completed the Diflucan, otherwise, you’re just wasting your time since this antifungal is going to add more toxins to your system.

As far as taking a probiotic with the Diflucan is concerned, just be sure that the probiotic you get contains lactobacilli. The research on this shows that it can increase the effectiveness of a pharmaceutical antifungal such as Diflucan.

Able

mamadawny

Thanks! I appreciate you! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rash in skin folds’ is closed to new replies.