Rash apart of die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Rash apart of die off?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I’m 8 days into the diet. I ve had obvious die off through fatigue, sore throat, slight ear infection, brain fog but I’m starting to develop a rash on my neck and my eyes are really red this morning.. Is this apart of die off as well? Can anyone help. Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Positivo wrote: I’m 8 days into the diet. I ve had obvious die off through fatigue, sore throat, slight ear infection, brain fog but I’m starting to develop a rash on my neck and my eyes are really red this morning.. Is this apart of die off as well? Can anyone help. Thanks.

Rash, yes.
    Dry, itchy, and red eyes can all be symptoms of die-off.

Positivo

Able900 wrote:

I’m 8 days into the diet. I ve had obvious die off through fatigue, sore throat, slight ear infection, brain fog but I’m starting to develop a rash on my neck and my eyes are really red this morning.. Is this apart of die off as well? Can anyone help. Thanks.

Rash, yes.
    Dry, itchy, and red eyes can all be symptoms of die-off.

Thanks able,

This is kinda intense. I feel like ima shoot lasers out my eyes like cyclops from x-men. Lol. But thanks again

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Positivo, are you taking Molybdenum yet? You’re in the states, and it shouldn’t be difficult to locate in NY. The die-off toxins are playing havoc with your body, and it’s hard to know all the symptoms they may be causing. But whatever the symptoms are, the toxins are also affecting your body in ways you can’t even feel.

You mentioned coffee enemas in an earlier post, are you using these?

Was yesterday the first time your eyes have bothered you in this manner?

Positivo

Able900 wrote:
    Positivo, are you taking Molybdenum yet? You’re in the states, and it shouldn’t be difficult to locate in NY. The die-off toxins are playing havoc with your body, and it’s hard to know all the symptoms they may be causing. But whatever the symptoms are, the toxins are also affecting your body in ways you can’t even feel.

You mentioned coffee enemas in an earlier post, are you using these?

Was yesterday the first time your eyes have bothered you in this manner?

I have been taking molybdenum for 3 days. My eyes started getting red Saturday morning. I havent done the enemas. I’m going to do 2 colonics this month of march. I think ima just slow down with the antifungals. I ll just stick to coconut oil for a day or two. I definitely feel the die off. Thanks able.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

You see molybdenum mentioned a lot. What is not mentioned with it is the chelate. When I first started the diet I couldnt find molybdenum on the shelves so I asked the pharmacist and she gave me a bottle. I didn’t pay attention to the original post that said get it with chelate and what the pharmacist gave me didn’t have it. I suspect a lot of folks see molybdenum mentioned and may not be gettin the correct one.

That said, after i did get the corect one I still had rashes and in fact weeks later I still do. What has helped and what you already figured out is to cut down on anti fungals. I really amped up my probotic inake and decided to reduce antifungals to compensate and releave die off symptoms. My itchy rashes on my legs are fading and my SD on my face and scalp is just now starting to improve. Though I also now soak my head in home made water kefir. I have a feeling that my SD would Be all gone if I didn’t go jogging in the morning. It’s still cold out and I can feel the cold sting on my face when jogging which I know is bad for SD.

I am not a fan of enemas but would like to know the results. I have a feeling that they might give good short term relief but that candida will still be there and will just come back in the long term. I don’t know though and it’s something I would like to hear more testimony about.

Positivo

Marbro wrote: You see molybdenum mentioned a lot. What is not mentioned with it is the chelate. When I first started the diet I couldnt find molybdenum on the shelves so I asked the pharmacist and she gave me a bottle. I didn’t pay attention to the original post that said get it with chelate and what the pharmacist gave me didn’t have it. I suspect a lot of folks see molybdenum mentioned and may not be gettin the correct one.

That said, after i did get the corect one I still had rashes and in fact weeks later I still do. What has helped and what you already figured out is to cut down on anti fungals. I really amped up my probotic inake and decided to reduce antifungals to compensate and releave die off symptoms. My itchy rashes on my legs are fading and my SD on my face and scalp is just now starting to improve. Though I also now soak my head in home made water kefir. I have a feeling that my SD would Be all gone if I didn’t go jogging in the morning. It’s still cold out and I can feel the cold sting on my face when jogging which I know is bad for SD.

I am not a fan of enemas but would like to know the results. I have a feeling that they might give good short term relief but that candida will still be there and will just come back in the long term. I don’t know though and it’s something I would like to hear more testimony about.

I use the molybdenum post in this forum. Same brand. Enemas do provide relief but it isn’t to remove candida but to remove toxic waste that has built up in your system. Also when I did a colonic the hydro therapist is able to evaluate what’s coming out. When I first did it back in the fall she was able to see undigested food passing through. Observations like this can let you know if your making any kind of progress. Im not crazy about at home enemas but if it helps I might start.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The reason your skin is in bad shape is because the toxins have overloaded the bodies other organs such as the liver, kidney, etc, so it detoxes out of the biggest organ in the body, the skin.

If you try taking vitamin C, this is very helpful for the skin. I recommend one with bioflavanoids. This likely won’t completely cure the problem but it’ll help.

Also, try detoxing by taking a sauna, hot tub, steam room, jacuzzi, or even hot bath. This will help detox your body and will help your skin.

-raster

Positivo

raster wrote: The reason your skin is in bad shape is because the toxins have overloaded the bodies other organs such as the liver, kidney, etc, so it detoxes out of the biggest organ in the body, the skin.

If you try taking vitamin C, this is very helpful for the skin. I recommend one with bioflavanoids. This likely won’t completely cure the problem but it’ll help.

Also, try detoxing by taking a sauna, hot tub, steam room, jacuzzi, or even hot bath. This will help detox your body and will help your skin.

-raster

Thanks raster
    I try some vitamin c. I’m really concerned about the redness in my eyes. I bought visine to help. If I don’t see improvement I’ll check with a doctor.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Positivo,

I second Rasters advice about the sauna/ hot bath… my main symptom/ reactions have been skin related – dryness, psoriosis patches, guttate psoriasis, hives, itchiness… and I find if I get to the sauna twice a week + a very hot bath at home each week then it keeps it all at bay. I know if I don’t get there in 4 or 5 days I get itchy & the rash starts. (It’s not so bad now as I’m further on in the diet, but this really really helped early on). I also took (and still take) 3000 of Vit C and rotate liver detox supplements like uva ursi, dandelion root & milk thistle to keep the liver nicely detoxing.

(When I was at my worst rash wise I went on the sunbed twice a week and that really was the most effective “quick fix” BUT I would never recommend this to anyone else because of all the risks involved)

Hope it improves,

L

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rash apart of die off?’ is closed to new replies.