Quick question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Quick question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

Hi everyone,

Did I see somewhere that a painful nose/hard mucus/ bloody nose is a die off symptom? My nose has been so sore on and off with really hard mucus (I can’t even blow it out sometimes) and its quite bloody inside

Cheers

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mucus is almost a necessary evil when it comes to a Candida infestation if for no other reason than it’s usually a byproduct of the overgrowth. And yes, the mucus can appear during the die-off period as well.

Fenugreek is an herb that can help eliminate mucus; fenugreek can be purchased in capsule form and taken as a supplement.

Another very good mucus eliminator is cayenne pepper. Believe it or not cayenne can also be purchased in capsule form. This usually works great when you take the capsules with lemon water. In fact, drinking lemon water every day should help with mucus production. Using a saline wash in the nasals will also help.

Blood in the mucus is usually a sign of a sinus infection, is this possibly your case as well?

As a side note, smoking is also a cause of hard mucus.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Quick question’ is closed to new replies.