Questions/New diagnoses

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions/New diagnoses

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SeattleGirl27 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SeattleGirl27
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi, Everyone,

I recently went to a ND and got lots of blood tests done and the run down of those showed I was hypoglycemic, had very high estrogen/only 50% progestrone production, low HCL, and also my gallbladder showed to be sluggish.

I’m 27 years old, female, 5’4 and since starting a low carb diet I’ve gone down to from 95lbs to 89lbs in about three weeks. The doctor says my ideal weight is about 100 so I’m small framed to begin with. I should add from childhood until 25 years old I ate a very high carb/high sugar diet and two years ago my girlfriend went paleo and I ate much healthier but still had soda/refined sugar, just in less amounts.

My diet consist of around 2 tbsp of butter, 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil, and 2 tbsp of olive oil a day. Homemade broth from chicken backs and very fatty and I add 2-3 eggs. 2-3 tbsp of almond raw almond butter, 1-2 tbsp of chia seeds, Protein shake consisting of hemp powder, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, raw egg, coconut flakes. About three cups of juice veggies and it’s usually 1 cup kale or spinach and the rest a mixture of broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, cauliflower, cilantro, parsley, limes, garlic and mint. It changes daily. Then I have a 4 oz serving of meat in the evening and usually a steamed veggie. It’s about 2000 calories, 2200-ish some days mostly coming from the oils I’m drinking throughout the day. I also have been eating every 3-4 hours for the last three weeks. Also should add I drink 6-9 cups of filtered water a day. Also Green pastures fermented CLO/butter, liquid form. Everything is organic and meat is all grass-fed local meat. I stopped the enzyme supplement because the lemon/ACV seem to be sufficient, is that okay? I don’t like supplements so prefer none.

I have about one lemon a day in hot water a few times a day. I recently starting do 1 tbsp of ACV three times a day and I’ve noticed since doing it I’ve had 2 spells, mostly in the morning, where I’m very nauseated (have vomited 2 of the 3 times) usually have diarrhea,hot flashes/beating heart/ and very low fever. I had my first spell one week into it, but no ACV just not carbs/sugars. Do you think this is a die off? I started parasitic medicine from my ND on Friday but these spells happened before then. How do you suggest going about eating when you feel so ill? I can’t afford weight wise to not eat…

I’m making sauerkraut and water kefir over the weekend so I will have that. I wanted to make beet kavass, but no beets? I have been eating beets the last 2 days, but the first illness episode started one week into the diet, then two weeks and then two weeks and 3 days. Would die off be spaced like this? It sounds like not having the probiotic is an issue too?

Should I use coconut flour and make more breads to try to gain weight? I understand that it is best to avoid things that feed the candida, but at the same time I can’t let my weight get much lower… so says my doctor. My blood tests show my adrenals were functioning perfectly as was my thyroid. The only organ showing issues was the backed up gallbladder. Would you recommend doing on of the detoxes using olive oil/lemon?

Thanks for any and all help. It’s very much appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Questions/New diagnoses’ is closed to new replies.