Questions Regarding After-Meal Stomachaches

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions Regarding After-Meal Stomachaches

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ThomasJoel2 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Yuki
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

Hi, I wanted to ask a few questions from all you more experienced folks. I’ve been struggling with Candida for most of my life, but only just recently come to this realization and decided to do something about it. None of my symptoms were as severe as many of the posters here, and so far I feel I am making some significant progression.

I am sticking very strictly to the allowed food list/diet and I even plan to switch to grass fed, free range meat and non GMO produce at some point in the near future. I have even stopped using fluoridated toothpaste, and am only using all natural hygiene products and probiotic deodorant.

So far, my supplements consist of 1 Candida Support Capsule, 1 Kyolic Garlic capsule, and 5 drops of Lugol’s 2% Iodine/Iodide Solution with breakfast and dinner. I also take a probiotic in the morning, and drink pau d’arco tea before bed. With lunch, I have flaxseed oil and cayenne pepper (to help with circulation.) I also take 1 pill with each meal that has calcium, magnesium, zinc, and D3. I plan to add some fish to increase selenium intake.

I’ve had lots of die-off symptoms (straw like hair, headaches, sweating, itching, constipation, brain fog, etc.) and lots of improvements (no more itching, soft hair, no brain fog, decreased sweating, etc.) but the one thing that has not changed is my stomach aches. Before starting the diet, I infrequently had stomachaches after eating a very filling meal, and usually blamed it on overeating (a very real possibility.) However, since starting the diet, I have stomach upset after eating every meal.

It does not matter what the meal is, or whether or not I take some, all, or none of my supplements. I have done some experimentation. It usually feels “gurgly” and calms down within a half hour or so. Once, it resulted in painful cramping, but was relieved after a bowel movement. Constipation is still a bit of an issue, and yesterday was actually the first day my body was able to go without “assistance.” Even with assistance, I am usually only going once a day max. This has been the “norm” for me most of my life.

I’ve tried experimenting but my gut doesn’t seem to care if I have a small bowl of broth or a huge salad. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it possibly be a die-off symptom or my gut acclimating to the diet change? Any advice or input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Donate here to help me get Mercury-free and solve my systematic candiasis permanently! (Even $1 can greatly help my cause!)

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Are you bloated after meals? One thing that I’ve found that’s helped with my stomachaches and bloating is betaine HCL. If you’re not already supplementing with it check out this article: http://scdlifestyle.com/2012/03/how-to-supplement-with-betaine-hcl-for-low-stomach-acid/

Another possibility: I used to get really bad cramps after eating inorganic meat. Chicken, beef, it didn’t matter. Something to consider.

Also, I’m very interested in the probiotic deodorant you mentioned. Do you have a link?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Questions Regarding After-Meal Stomachaches’ is closed to new replies.