Questions for Raster in Regards to Kombucha & Florastor ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions for Raster in Regards to Kombucha & Florastor ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

You mentioned a Kombucha & Florastor protocal in one of the previous posts. I did the search of the forum & could not locate the protocol. I have started taking Florastor & do consume 2 370ml bottle of Kombucha but of late feeling dizzier then usual and also am feeling Prostatis type of symptoms  which my or may not be related.

I love kombucha but maybe I am drinking too much of it.

Guidance will be truly appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would drink 12-20oz of kombucha per day and take 3 capsules of floraster per day at maximum dose.  To start out I would do one capsule floraster and maybe even no kombucha.  Look into farmers markets or other local stores where you can maybe get growlers of kombucha, its much cheaper.

If you are taking other supplements be sure to continue with them including liver support and other digestive aids.

If you feel bad or have bad die-off, I would consider stopping.  You can also take up to 4 capsules per day but I did that after doing the diet for 3 years so it might be too extreme.

I also experienced major weight loss on it which was a bad thing for me because I am skinny.  It really speeds up metabolism.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Questions for Raster in Regards to Kombucha & Florastor ?’ is closed to new replies.