Questions: Enema and Muscle Aches

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions: Enema and Muscle Aches

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MissDetermined
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hello All!

I’m just over 3 weeks into the process and it’s only now that i’m starting to regain some energy. The first two weeks were horrendous where standing for more than 2-3 minutes left me weak, dizzy and nauseous.I even had to take 2 days off work because i couldn’t sit up for long without feeling hot/cold and with heart palpitations.

I wasted to ask a few questions as i haven’t been able to find anything through a search

1) I tried a distilled water enema followed by a kefir enema with 2 x 4 billion dophilus capsules mixed in over the weekend. The result was some pieces of candida in the water after. However that afternoon i had the worst cravings for sugar and bread that i’ve had since i started. I even had to ask my SO to distract me as all i could think about was sweet things. That evening it was so bad i caved and drank a mouthful of fruit juice. As soon as i’d swallowed it i knew i made a mistake and put the container back in the fridge. Stupid i know but i’m now back on track again. Do you think the extra intense cravings were brought on by the enema?

2) Muscle aches. I’m taking daily epsom salt baths and drinking lots of water but i’m still find that my legs are aching when i walk, even for ten minutes.It’s mainly in the thighs and calves. Candida related?

MissDetermined

Anyone?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

The cravings could have been die-off. The muscles aches could be too, actually. It’s possible that your liver isn’t detoxing your body efficiently enough, and toxins are just hanging out. You might try inverting your legs for a while as often as you can (lay on your bed or couch and put your legs up higher than your torso), to help your lymphatic system pump stagnant fluid out. Make sure you’re drinking a lot of water, as well.

Are you taking anything to support your liver, like molybdenum amino acid chelate or milk thistle?

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

I would stay away from epsom salt baths until your die off improves. It will cause floods of toxins in your blood, which your liver will struggle to cope with. Hot baths minus the salts will help die off, however.

MissDetermined

Shayfo: I’ve been drinking about 150 oz of water a day and taking milk thistle three times a day since i started. Was starting to worry about the achy muscles as it kicked in the first week and still hasn’t gone away.

lmm: I didn’t realize the epsom salt bath would potentially push it over the edge. I was taking them as i thought it would help draw out the bad stuff but i can alternate salt with plain water every few days and see if it makes a change. Going to go for a sauna tomorrow and see if it helps.

One thing is certain, i had no idea how messed up my body had become (sluggish, Weird BM’s, terrible gas, dry skin etc) until i started the process. Love this forum- it makes me feel supported as most of my friends can’t comprehend what the die off is like.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I had a lot of friends asking “Weren’t you sick last week?” for about a month and a half when I would say I wasn’t feeling well :p It’s pretty frustrating.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Questions: Enema and Muscle Aches’ is closed to new replies.