Questions about the immune system

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions about the immune system

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beccana14 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

I had a question in regards to leaky gut and the lymphatic system. As the toxins and undigested food particles slip into the blood stream, obviously your immune system creates antigens to the undigested food particles, however, for me, I have pockets of undigested food/toxins all through my lymphatic system. So, really, my thing is that, when I get past the stage of having leaky gut, and my gut is healed, what is going to happen to the left over toxins and food particles that have been filtered into my lymphatic system. I know there are various supplements you can use as well as exercising and sweating off the toxins, however, will digestive enzymes help to clear the undigested food out of my lymph nodes? I am scheduling an appointment to try and get some of these nodes biopsied to see if they are NHL, or if they are lymphocyte/monocyte overload, or if they are “sebaccious cyst/boils” underneath of my skin. I have had a hard time trying to get these things biopsied because they are underneath of my tissue and are hard to find unless I point them out. Visually, to the human eye they are almost undetectable. I started having problems with my lymph nodes when I was 15, and I am 23 now, so I don’t think they are lymphoma considering the fact that I have had them for 8 years, and have consumed a lot of garbage (alcohol, drugs, etc), throughout my teen years. Any comments would be welcome as far as the nodes go. I have found some testimonies that colloidal silver and gold supplements have worked to reduce the size of lymph nodes and boils. However, I’m not sure if you can consume silver and gold on a daily basis without having adverse reactions, and they also kill the good off as well as the bad. Also, I had a panel done last week at the hospital (was freaking out because my urine smelled and my skin was jaundicing again), the hepatic panel, and whatever other tests they ran came back normal (aside from urine pH levels being 6.0 which I’m not sure if thats good or bad). Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The forum’s strict diet is full of foods that can cleanse the lymphatic system along with the entire body. Some of the foods , etc. that work for the lymphatic system are flax seeds, ginger, kale, mustard greens, dandelion root, omega 3 fatty acids, nettle leaf tea, L-Arginine, and kelp. Including all of these in your daily meal plan would likely do a lot for your problem.

You should also add the major vitamins to your regimen; the usual, A, D, E, C, etc. as well as a mineral supplement.

Sean

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Thanks for the information. From what I have been reading, I should start the diet for at least 2 weeks before adding vitamins and probiotic capsules (aside from Vitamin C)? I researched a bit and I hear its not really beneficial to add vitamins right away, at least not until some of the infection has been treated. I am starting the diet tomorrow (skipping the cleanse). I will continue to post on the forum and keep updated with my condition. Thanks for the help!

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

Able900;48565 wrote:
    The forum’s strict diet is full of foods that can cleanse the lymphatic system along with the entire body. Some of the foods , etc. that work for the lymphatic system are flax seeds, ginger, kale, mustard greens, dandelion root, omega 3 fatty acids, nettle leaf tea, L-Arginine, and kelp. Including all of these in your daily meal plan would likely do a lot for your problem.

Wait a minute… Flax seeds are part of the strict diet? How did I miss that? Well, no matter. I wouldn’t include it in my diet anyway. Anything that has the potential to contribute to hormone imbalance I avoid. Especially if that food causes the most unpleasant bloating and gas. My husband and I call it flaxulence.

Rebecca

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Questions about the immune system’ is closed to new replies.