Questions about supplement combining

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions about supplement combining

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AngRN
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello!
    After years of fatigue, hormonal imbalances, and headaches and now over a year of adult acne, I have finally taken my naturopath’s advice to do a candida diet. I am excited, did opt to skip step one cleanse ONLY because with a busy work, grad school, and family schedule, I knew I would not be able to function. So, I entered the strict diet phase immediately and am about a week in. I experienced two days of die off symptoms. Started with probiotics only (no antifungal yet), molydomen, vitamin C, milk thistle, and B-5. I am about to start coconut oil and increase my dose of probiotics as well. Can bentonite be taken with this or is soley for the cleanse portion? I have a bottle, but hesitate to add….

I don’t want to make the other supplements obsolete by taking the bentonite and also adding the psyllium husks too.

Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks, and optimistic that this will change my life with a little (or alot) of hard work.

AngRN
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Okay, now that I am on the forum and have read the protocols thread, I realize I did this all wrong, starting with probiotics first and now planning to add the antifungals. Does anyone think I should change anything?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I suggest killing off the candida as well as possible before starting probiotics, but I also took probiotics and antifungals at the same time while starting the diet. Its up to you what to do; but if you take antifungals, be sure to take them at a different time than the probiotics.

I wouldn’t take the clay, I don’t know what benefits you’d get from it…

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Questions about supplement combining’ is closed to new replies.