Questions about some foods on phase 2 of the plan

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions about some foods on phase 2 of the plan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yolee 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yolee
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Hello I am new to the forum I bought the ultimate candida diet ebook and receipe book which is all good info but had a couple questions if anyone can answer them that would be great. So it says I should be eating 2eggs a day is it ok to have more than 2 in a day? I’m not too much of a spontaneous eater I’m skeptical about trying new things so I stick to the basics really don’t get me wrong I have tried a few receipes from the books but the simpler ones. It’s either eggs or gluten free organic oat meal for breakfast and I’m not even sure I should be eating the oatmeal if anyone can answer that also, I know its a lot of carbs….. I also eat the coconut bread which also has eggs.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated

Yolee

sophie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

I would think more than 2 eggs is fine but you should also be rotating other proteins to like fish and chicken. Adding hemp, chia, coconut and flaxseed are all good sources of high quality protein.
    Oatmeal definitely isn’t a good carb on the candida diet. Try buckwheat groats by Bob’s Red Mill instead.

yolee

Thanks Sophie! I do eat mostly chicken with some veggies for dinner so one meat a day basically.

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

Definitely give Cream of Buckwheat a try. I love it! I add cinnamon and a small bit of stevia to mine.

yolee

Thanks tmi! I will try it. Do they sell cream of buckwheat or is that something you would make with buckwheat groats?

Thanks
    Yolee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Questions about some foods on phase 2 of the plan’ is closed to new replies.