Questions about antifungals and supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Questions about antifungals and supplements

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SRQ 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fireman22
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

I’m currently taking grapefruit seed extract, oil of oregano, and a garlic supplement as antifungals. I plan on alternation the gse and oregano oil every 2 weeks, but was wondering…is it better to switch every week? And am I taking enough antifungals?

I’ve been on my diet for about 3 weeks now and feel that I’m gradually getting better. Some days I feel great but I will occasionally have an off day.

Also are there any multivitamins that are recommended? I have some centrum multivitamins but am not sure if thats candida diet friendly.

edit: been taking ester-c 1000mg for some vitamin c. is it ok to take that?

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I would really, really recommend taking Coconut Oil. In my opinion, that’s the most important one of all. The rest, I let someone with more knowledge about candida answer. But, buy Coconut Oil, it’s gentle but super effective.

fireman22
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

thanks for the advice, I plan on picking up some coconut oil tomorrow. Any suggestions on a brand or is there anything I need to know about shopping for coconut oil? Does it have to be cold pressed?

Also still looking for information on a multivitamin and if I could still take Ester-C
    thanks!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

make sure to buy EXTRA VIRGIN coconut oil as refined doesn’t contain the antifungal properties. Think this is cold pressed but, don’t know…

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

I use Spectrum organic unrefined virgin coconut oil. Whole Foods sells it as well as most health food stores.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Questions about antifungals and supplements’ is closed to new replies.