questionnaire or some voting on candidate diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions questionnaire or some voting on candidate diet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ggcf000 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ggcf000
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I browsed through several threads after registering, there are lot of useful info but it also confusing. i read from other web that red mead is bad and eat white meat but someone here is doing exactly opposite. I also see, sugar is bad but some site tell sugar is myth and body needs it.
    I also hear and read, fruit is bad and then some other sites tell me some fruits like grape and apples are OK.
    If I put these questions here about what is good and bad, then there will be a one long list thread arguiing which is bad or good.
    I was wondering how about do some listing of potential foods being concerned and do some voting and let participants here vote on what is allowed and not allowed to get some overall statistics.

I dont know of any good voting website not sure this site has one, I know facebook group allows it.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

The problem with voting is: the results will reflect the opinions of the readers (well – of some of the readers) of that particular website.

Many websites have fights between groups of differing opinions. Usually, one opinion wins, and those who have a different opinion either don’t feel at home anymore on that site, or they are bullied away.

The result is that each website is populated by people who have more or less the same opinion. A different website is populated by people who have a different opinion.

So many websites, so many opinions.

To make a long story short:
    Of course you can start a poll. But the outcome of the poll will depend on the website where you start the poll.
    So go ahead, make your poll on three or four different websites. You will then have three or four different outcomes.

Does that solve your problem? I guess not.

The only way to “solve” your problem is to stick to only one website, to put all your trust in that single website, and to disregard all other information. But from your question I guess that your mindset is too broad for this approach to suit you.

Rabelais

ggcf000
    Participant

well first of all, i did not want poll from different websites. it will be too daunting tasks, so i only posted here. even within this website, different people participating here will have differing opinions but if you collect votes and see results, you will see the certain pattern. It is like solving problem statistically. If particular substance get majority vote then it is likely to be right. That will be beneficial than if you post question here and someone will reply you and give you wrong information.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is the reason your idea won’t work. Its because we all have our own food allergies and sensitivities, so we are all going to give you different results. From my own experience, it is best to start out strict and loosen up diet over time. Fruit is one of the things you should add in over time. The problem with grapes is they contain higher levels of mold compared to other fruits like apples.

Additionally, with meat, it is best to avoid red meat unless you are supplementing with stuff that will help break it down properly. Otherwise, the ammonia should bring detriment.

-raster

ggcf000
    Participant

not sure why you are talking about giving advice on me on this thread. i did not ask specifically for you regarding what i should and what i not. I got all information from somewhere else much better and systematic information than what you are suggesting here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘questionnaire or some voting on candidate diet’ is closed to new replies.