Question regarding Apple Cider Vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question regarding Apple Cider Vinegar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I noticed this one is on the allowed foods list. However, I was reading some threads in the forum that indicate it could kill off some of our friendly bacteria as well.

Could one of the Moderators address this please.

thanks,

kodaz2005

Anyone regarding this one? I really would appreciate any solid knowledge from the veterans or moderators.

I have been putting this on my salad the last few days and I like the taste of it, so I have been questioning if really is ok for us. Then I saw the conficting info on the forum regarding this as well.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kodaz2005;30866 wrote: Anyone regarding this one? I really would appreciate any solid knowledge from the veterans or moderators.

I have been putting this on my salad the last few days and I like the taste of it, so I have been questioning if really is ok for us. Then I saw the conficting info on the forum regarding this as well.

In the case of ACV, the positive affects far outweigh any possible negative effect, and it’s not like you’re going to be drinking it by the glassful.

Able

kodaz2005

Ok, Great. yes, I would only use a small amount. thanks,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Make sure its raw organic apple cider vinegar and not the regular distilled stuff…

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question regarding Apple Cider Vinegar’ is closed to new replies.