Question for Raster about HMF Neuro and warning label

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Raster about HMF Neuro and warning label

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  taralight6 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nth714
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 19

Hey Raster I know you’re a big advocate of HMF Neuro probiotics. I’m thinking about trying it out but I was reading the label and there’s a warning stating “If you have an immune compromised condition, do not use. ”

Any idea why this might be bad for people with an immune compromised condition? I figure probiotics would help the immune system. Should I be concerned? I’m assuming everyone with Candida, mold poisoning, thyroid issues, ect would all have a compromised immune system right? Does that mean they should avoid HMF Neuro then? Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have no idea what they mean with that label so can’t really help.  I will bring it up with my ND.

-raster

taralight6
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hey Raster, did you ever find out about this label warning? I’m starting to take them today and wondering the same thing. I took one and 30 mins later felt strange feelings in my brain and a warming up of my entire body. Is that normal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question for Raster about HMF Neuro and warning label’ is closed to new replies.