Question for Raster

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Raster

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I know you think highly of your ND raster and was wondering if he had a website? I know there’s a couple of others on here who are seeing him, so I’m assuming he consults with people online or something? I’m always trying to expose myself to new perspectives and was wondering if he had any Powerpoint lectures online I could look at. I’m particularly interested in his focus on pH.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

He is really old skool and doesn’t advertise or have any websites, he is only shared by word of mouth. He is like 60+ years old, is a short asian man who is kinda like yoda because he is buddhist. He learned from doctors all around the world including shamans/witch doctors in the amazon, etc. His main teacher was Dr. Prada Pascual in spain who has a center there. Prada pascual developed a spanish blood test that tests your blood for parasites, viruses, yeast, and genetic stuff (I haven’t done the test yet cuz its like $500).

His method for dealing with yeast primarily focuses on homeopathic use. He uses acids to erode microbes, viruses, fungi, etc. These acids are primarily found in the pleo homeopathic remedies, primarily pleo ex. I’ve taken pleo ex for a few weeks now and its working really well. It basically instructs your body to fight yeast.

After pleo ex, he then uses some special german homeopathics to revert the yeast to a non-pathogenic state. Basically his method’s goal is to prevent the yeast from coming back again so you don’t ever get a relapse.

http://www.seroyal.com/ca/brands/unda

Before all of this his focus is on digestion, detoxing, and stabilizing the patient with SF722, digestive enzymes, juniperus communis (homeopathic), L-glutamine, HMF neuro, etc. It varies person to person which supplements to take. This is likely his core products.

He knows a lot about chelation, methylation, etc. and these are his final steps in his plan. The pleo remedies also cause chelation. He places patients in certain categories if they don’t do the blood test and is a master acupuncturist and tai chi instructor. His main hobby is meditation in his free time.

I can give you contact info if you are interested.

Prada pasual does seem like a master doctor because he developed some amazing remedies. For instance, I have receding gums that are inflamed. He has this europea tincture/remedy that causes your receding gums to grow back FAST! Within 5 days my gums cam back and were completely healthy. Absolutely amazing.

-raster

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Replies: 375

raster;55640 wrote: He is really old skool and doesn’t advertise or have any websites, he is only shared by word of mouth. He is like 60+ years old, is a short asian man who is kinda like yoda because he is buddhist. He learned from doctors all around the world including shamans/witch doctors in the amazon, etc. His main teacher was Dr. Prada Pascual in spain who has a center there. Prada pascual developed a spanish blood test that tests your blood for parasites, viruses, yeast, and genetic stuff (I haven’t done the test yet cuz its like $500).

Wow, he sounds like quite the character! Very interesting backstory.

raster;55640 wrote: I can give you contact info if you are interested.

No, that’s ok. Thanks for offering though!

The reason I asked, is because I know you’ve brought up the importance of pH in the past, and I’ve been reading up on this issue lately. According to Cutler for instance, if your urine is too acidic, some metals, like cadmium, can be dropped in the kidneys when using thiol based chelators. I think I’m okay because I take apple cider vinegar daily (regulates your pH), but I still might pick up some pH strips.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

There is no such thing as “your pH”. Your pH varies greatly between different parts of your body. Mouth, stomach, large intestines, small intestines, blood – they all have their own specific pH.

The pH even differs between various cell types. Even the intercellular liquid has its own pH, which again differs from the pH of the cells it surrounds, and it’s different in different parts of the body.

raster
    Participant

Measuring/addressing pH is definitely the foundation of his treatments…its the base foundation for chelation, methylation, minerals, etc. in his opinion. I might be able to find some stuff on the youtube or something about it.

Floggi, have you heard of acidosis?

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I can attest that the man really is like yoda. I joke about it all the time. He is really very Knowledgeable.

Jessgentry26
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 27

I have a question about stool testing for Candidia. In a couple days I will be performing my second stool test because my first one came back negative. My doctor didn’t inform me that I wasn’t supposed to be on any antifungals or supplements 1 week prior to stool testing. This week I have been having a free for all with food, but I have been having coconut oil. Will that screw up my stool testing? Should I wait a whole other week for stool testing? 🙁 I really hate feeling this way and just want to be back on my anti fungals but I really need this stool test to show something. I had coconut oil for 2 days used it with cooking fish etc. Thoughts? Thanks

raster
    Participant

So you likely will want to do the delayed sensitivity test on the skin:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10009_Tip-of-Penis-tingles-itches-in-6-yr-old-boy.aspx

“Alletess Candida panel
    Organic Acid Test (Organix Comprehensive Profile – Genova Diagnostics)
    GI Effects Comprehensive Profile – Genova
    CPL lab blood draw to include: MTHFR (L), metobolic panel, lipid panel, ANA, CBC, CRP – high sensitivity, Ferritin, Homocysteine, Iron, T3 Free, TSH, Vit D.

**********************************************************************************************

These are good tests but not my preferred to detect a chronic candida problem.

Candida antibody panel (IGE, IGM, IGA, IGG) is a test detecting a humoral immune response which isn’t too much implicated during a mucosal yeast overgrowth. Most probably it will be negative or slightly positive if an allergic reaction to candida is present.

Organic Acid Test in urine can show metabolic yeast by-products in urine when an overgrowth is present in the intestines. There are some of these metabolites only produced by yeast. If there isn’t a significant intestinal overgrowth, this test won’t show anything. Anyway,it is a valuable test. We will see the results.

GI Effects (cdsa) is an excellent test but not a definitive tool to rule out an intestinal yeast overgrowth. Candida is an intracellular pathogen able to penetrate our cells and tissues.
    Stool tests, even the most advanced, aren’t effective detecting an intestinal yeast overgrowth.

My favorite tests to confirm mucosal candidiasis are Delayed Sensitivity Test on skin and Candida Immunecomplexes in blood. These two are what says the last word.

If someone suspects having an intestinal yeast overgrowth, the best test is Candida Immunecomplexes in blood (currently only done by Genova Lab) Why ?? Because when candida growth in the intestines, it releases fragments of its cell wall during the growing phase, those fragment are soluble and able to reach the bloodstream where they are seen as antigens by our humoral immune response. Immediately, an active antibody binds with every single candida antigen circulating in our blood. The test analyzes the blood under a microscopic, and an skilled technician detects these immunecomplexes (bond between antibody/antigen) present in the blood. There isn’t way you have a fungal intestinal overgrowth without having yeast fragments of complement circulating in the blood.

The other test, one very important, is the Delayed Sensitivity Test on skin. It is a simple test where an Allergist applies candida albicans antigen on the skin with a light scratch. Then, they cover the area. You have to come back to the Allergist’s office to read the test after 48 hours. If the test shows positive ( an increase in redness and inflammation ) you have a proper cell-mediated response to candida albicans. This is what is expected after the antigenic provocation. If the skin isn’t irritated, inflamed, and red, your immune system is tolerating the presence of candida on the skin. In other words, it doesn’t combat it.

This test is extremely valuable to know there is a hidden immune suppressor or acquired cell-mediated immunity deficiency that allows candida to colonize our mucosal areas. Maybe an immune defect, mercury, deficient methylation, or any other thing.

This isn’t complicated but people need education. The web is plagued with myths and mistakes.”

Jessgentry26
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 27

I just purchased Candia5 at home blood testing, I am also completing a stool test this week. Have you heard of the Candia5 at home blood test? Thanks

raster
    Participant

update:

candid5 test is a delayed hypersensitivity skin test, so it should be the correct one…

-raster

SingerCoach
    Replies: 14

Raster,

I am interested in the product that you mentioned that helped with your gum recession. Do you have a link to where I can read about it and purchase it?

Thanks!

raster
    Participant

SingerCoach;58140 wrote: Raster,

I am interested in the product that you mentioned that helped with your gum recession. Do you have a link to where I can read about it and purchase it?

Thanks!

The product my naturopath has is smuggled in from spain and is only made by one person in the world, dr. prada pascual. In spain, they don’t allow herbal remedies to be manufactured so he has to do it in secret. My nd brings it back from europe without a label and then makes a label for it.

Its a multi-herbal product that is centuries old developed by some geniuses, so you won’t be able to replicate it. However, the main ingredient is Olea europaea which you can purchase online. Its a powerful herb and should work by itself:

http://www.northernlitenaturals.com/naturapedia-detail.php?ingredient=12

-raster

raster
    Participant

ThomasJoel2;55633 wrote: I know you think highly of your ND raster and was wondering if he had a website? I know there’s a couple of others on here who are seeing him, so I’m assuming he consults with people online or something? I’m always trying to expose myself to new perspectives and was wondering if he had any Powerpoint lectures online I could look at. I’m particularly interested in his focus on pH.

So thomasjoel12,

I talked to him about random stuff recently and he said that if he were to advertise what he really does online or publicly, that he would be quickly shut down. He knows things about the medical world that are basically suppressed science. One example is the cell wall deficient microbes that are making everyone ill which are caused by antibiotic use. This has been discovered decades ago but modern doctors won’t mention it and acknowledge anything about it. But the elite doctors that celebrites, etc. go to they know about stuff like this.

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

raster;58148 wrote: The product my naturopath has is smuggled in from spain

So that’s an illegal product…

raster;58148 wrote: [This product] is only made by one person in the world, dr. prada pascual.

So we just have to believe that this single person is trustworthy? If he would be trustworthy, why doesn’t he reveal what he’s doing? Why doesn’t he teach his knowledge to others? This really sounds very, very weird.

raster;58148 wrote: In spain, they don’t allow herbal remedies to be manufactured so he has to do it in secret.

In Spain, they do allow herbal remedies to be manufactured. Please mention the real reason why this Mr. Pascual’s activities are illegal.

raster;58148 wrote: My nd brings it back from europe without a label and then makes a label for it.

So your nd is basically smuggling illegal drugs into the country and then selling them as if they were medicine.

raster;58148 wrote: Its a multi-herbal product that is centuries old developed by some geniuses, so you won’t be able to replicate it.

If that would be true, the recipe would be known and lots of people would be producing this stuff.

raster;58149 wrote: I talked to him about random stuff recently and he said that if he were to advertise what he really does online or publicly, that he would be quickly shut down.

Which means that he is doing illegal things. Probably, his activities are dangerous.

raster;58149 wrote: He knows things about the medical world that are basically suppressed science. One example is the cell wall deficient microbes that are making everyone ill which are caused by antibiotic use. This has been discovered decades ago but modern doctors won’t mention it and acknowledge anything about it. But the elite doctors that celebrites, etc. go to they know about stuff like this.

If nobody knows about this, then how can you tell this in public?

This really is a prototypical conspiracy theory. “Shht, nobody knows this, but here are the facts…” Do people really not see that this cannot be true? How can secret facts be shared with a worldwide audience???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Question for Raster’ is closed to new replies.