Question for Jorge

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Jorge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jorge, out of curiosity I’ve been reading some research concerning amalgams and mercury poisoning. According to my father who was once an active member of this forum as well as another forum that you post on under the same name, you had your amalgams removed approximately seven months ago, is that correct? And you’ve been taking an ALA supplement for the past 4 months? Just for the curiosity of myself as well as the forum members who followed and are considering your information on mercury chelation, approximately how long does it take for this type of therapy to bring about a cure to the infestation?

Thanks, Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Able900 wrote: Jorge, out of curiosity I’ve been reading some research concerning amalgams and mercury poisoning. According to my father who was once an active member of this forum as well as another forum that you post on under the same name, you had your amalgams removed approximately seven months ago, is that correct? And you’ve been taking an ALA supplement for the past 4 months? Just for the curiosity of myself as well as the forum members who followed and are considering your information on mercury chelation, approximately how long does it take for this type of therapy to bring about a cure to the infestation?

Thanks, Able

I have had only two amalgams in my life. The first time I needed dental work was during 2006 or 07, I don’t remember well. I was 43 y/o in 2006. I remember that I had a big one and small one. The big one needed to be rebuilt more than 3 times in the same year until the molar was pulled out. That year, 2006, I began to feel some health problems I never experienced before such as depression, lack of motivation, rashes, and upset intestinal specially after breakfast. Later, I had a sinusitis like never in my life and many herpes episodics. I knew my immune system wasn’t good but didn’t enough anything about mercury and intestinal candidiasis.
    During 2008, I was diagnosed with prostatitis and prescribed antibiotics. The symptoms didn’t resolve and the Drs prescribed more antibiotics. Well, you can imagine the rest. !
    When I discovered the severe intestinal fungal overgrowth that attacked me, I began to research it and read most of what you find in the web. I was obsessive reading night and day. Later, buying books, collecting papers, and more !!
    I read many stories mentioning mercury but never accepted my case was linked to it. (still don’t know it)
    During 2010, I decided to remove the small amalgam lasting in my mouth (without protection ) Believe it or not, I got worse immediately. That made me to think what that hell is it there is something true about this link. Still, I was not convinced and waited until September 2011 to begin a chelation program following Andy Cutler’s system. There were a lot of people in the forums pushing me to do it until I finally decided this route. One of the most inspiring moments were personal advice I got from a MD who also was very sick with candida and shared information with me by email and another forum. She has a website, youtube videos, etc. She could control candida after a chelation protocol but never before.
    Anyway, Cutler’s system is slow. It takes time and discipline. It depends of the case but people normally think about 2 years.
    I don’t think chelation will cure a fungal overgrowth but it will allow your immune system to take care of the yeast one time it be balanced. I see heavy metal detox programs as a part of an integral protocol that may include fecal transplants too.
    I have been taking ALA 50 mg since September, 3 days on, 4 days off. I have seen changes, but I don’t know for sure the reason of this positive changes. I am not a good reference because my case is still in progress. I have seen people reporting totally candida free after 6 months of chelation, others after 1 year, and then.
    The frequent doses chelation yahoo group has an interesting archive where people have written their stories. It is the only place I have seen people reporting candida free and eating what they want without a relapse.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this information for the forum, Jorge.

Good luck on your continuing treatment.
    Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing I wanted to point out in regards to cavity fillings is that the alternative to amalgam fillings isn’t very good or reasonably priced. I had 8-9 cavities last year after I was out of work for 2 years (and couldn’t afford dentist), and at the height of my candida infestation I couldn’t keep my mouth in good shape. I didn’t want amalgam’s again because I felt it could’ve caused my health problems or atleast played a role in it. I decided to get composites instead and it was about $700+ after insurance to get them for 8-9 teeth. The ones on my back teeth have lasted a year before replacement (so they are hella weak). This isn’t good…

Gold: Expensive yet durable
    Silver: Still expensive yet durable
    Composites: More $ than amalgam, but the least durable out of all types
    Ceramics: Not widely used
    Amalgams: Cheap, durable, but has potential health consequences

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question for Jorge’ is closed to new replies.