Question For Able/Sean.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question For Able/Sean.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

You have mentioned taking both Ashwagandha & 5 Http for energy, stress & Sleep.

I have been taking prescription Drug “Zopiclone” for over 2 months for sleep but don’t like the side effects & my doctor has also prescribed “Caprilex” for Stress & Anxiety & I really don’t want to take the prescription SSRI(Mostly because of the side effects). My question is that I have already started taking Ashwagandha a few days ago & would like to take 5 Http as it functions very much like the prescription drug. Is it ok to take both of them at the same time ?

If I manage to get some sleep with the combo then I can wean myself off of Zopiclone too.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Beat Candida;48648 wrote: My question is that I have already started taking Ashwagandha a few days ago & would like to take 5 Http as it functions very much like the prescription drug. Is it ok to take both of them at the same time?

Absolutely. It’s fine to take both of these during the same period of time, but I would take the Ashwagandha during the day and 5HTP
    a few hours before your bedtime. This is because of the function that each offers. I did this for several months during my own treatment.

Sean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Question For Able/Sean.’ is closed to new replies.