Question for Able regarding relation of balance disorder and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Able regarding relation of balance disorder and candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hi Able,

I hope you will have the time for this response as well. I read somewhere you mentioning a connection with candida toxins and balance problems. I searched but cannot find this post again and you must admit it’s a lot to read to find it manually.

Can you please tell me what you know about connection between candida toxins and balance problems? I am asking because I was diagnosed with balance problem (Hiperreflexio labyrinthii bill pp dex is what says under the diagnosis) and on the last checkup I got the doctor to reduce the betahistine I am taking for that and I fill fine. I am wondering if there is a chance that candida toxins caused my imbalance and if I get rid of candida what are the chances I will get off the meds permanently (hopefully).

As always, much grateful for your response!

Orka

orka1998
    Participant

Bumping post

orka1998
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question for Able regarding relation of balance disorder and candida’ is closed to new replies.