question for ABLE about kefir

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions question for ABLE about kefir

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

33means33
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

i just had a question about kefir as it is pretty vital to recovery according to the protocol. one of my food sensitivities is to all types of dairy, it says im highlly reactive on my test, however I dont feel bad when i eat dairy or any of my other intolerances except for garlic. my question is what does someone with food sensitivities to dairy do regarding kefir, because the kefir should help get rid of the intolerances over time so should i try dairy kefir anyway? the problem is i wont be able to tell if it causes a reaction because my only symptom of candida is rashes on my face and body and thrush on my tongue, no digestive problems at all so if i eat kefir and it causes a reaction itll be tough for me to tell as my skin doesnt change on a daily basis

and also regarding constipation i only get it while on the diet, when i was eating garbage like pizza before my bowel movements were perfect and frequent, how can i keep the bowels moving im already taking chia seeds and and eating fibrous vegetables

thank-you

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Water kefir is another option.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Also, sauerkraut, kimchi and kombucha are all good probiotic food/beverages.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I have read that alot of people that have
    Dairy intolerance r actually ok with milk kefir because it eats up the lactose .im not sure how ever how true this is as i dont know from experience or anything.if u did try it ofcourse start with a very small amount .

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

I’m lactose intolerant and have no problems with milk kefir. Maybe try a little and see what happens if you haven’t already. If you can’t handle it, water kefir is an option as aprox me stated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you make kefir with goat’s milk, this might be the best option. Considering that you don’t have a bad reaction to it, it shouldn’t set you back too much, if at all.

-raster

33means33
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

thanks raster, any tips for constipation anyone has im already taking chia seeds

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

33means33;44767 wrote: my question is what does someone with food sensitivities to dairy do regarding kefir, because the kefir should help get rid of the intolerances over time so should i try dairy kefir anyway?

It’s up to you as to whether or not you want to try kefir; I can’t make that decision for you.

and also regarding constipation i only get it while on the diet, when i was eating garbage like pizza before my bowel movements were perfect and frequent, how can i keep the bowels moving im already taking chia seeds and and eating fibrous vegetables

The Candida toxins can cause either constipation or diarrhea and is perfectly normal during the treatment. Read the following post for help with the problem. Constipation Remedies

Able

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘question for ABLE about kefir’ is closed to new replies.