Question for Able

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Able

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jennyska 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hello Able,
    I need your help (again :D), well still !:) Today I contacted my doctor in Slovakia, because my dark circles would not go away and I feel very ashamed now 🙁 She told me that I might have an allergic reaction to something on a candida diet, she told me to eliminate any buckwheat, eggs, tomatoes, nuts, coconut oil, citruses etc. but she recommended till I get back home to see her in Slovakia (3 weeks time) to eat only raw or steamed veggies, I do not really have a problem with that, but some things are of a major concern to me . Firstly, olive oil with veggies is a yes or a no ? 🙂 Should I still take vitamins and oregano oil or should I only eat raw garlic and onions as antifungals during these three weeks ? And lastly, do you think the natural greek yoghurt will cause any allergy or can I eat that with stevia as well ? (I bought a lot of yoghurts today and dont really want to throw them away :-/
    Thank you,
    Jenny

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d at the least remove tomatoes and nuts. Tomatoes contain sugars, which aren’t beneficial to the diet. Nuts contain molds which can really set back your recovery period.

One thing that is possible with candida is to develop new allergies to things you never were allergic to before. This may include eggs, buckwheat, etc. The best way to avoid this adaptation is to alter your diet and rotate it every few days. For instance, if you ate buckwheat every 2-3 days and rotated it with quinoa, red or black rice, etc…this may prove to be harder to adapt for the candida. I just learned this last night. I also learned that red and black rice should be OK for the diet because very likely you have never had this in your lifetime. Same with wild rice but not white or brown rice (which are more common and contain more gluten).

The dark circles underneath the eyes may mean that you aren’t sleeping enough or aren’t getting quality of sleep. I know this because I have had chronic insomnia for over the last 10 years. When I get 8+ hours of sleep a few nights in a row, the circles go away for me personally. Even after doing the diet for 5 months, I still get slightly dark circles underneath the eyes; however I have noticed significant improvement over the time on the diet.

Veggies are the safest items to eat on the diet. Greek yogurt should be OK as well unless you notice a significant reaction. Olive oil is completely OK on the diet and is a great antifungal. Vitamins and oregano oil should be fine.

-Raster

jennyska

Thanks Raster,
    But for now I have to listen to my doctor for these three weeks. So you suggest taking all supplements with only eating veggies should be ok ? With me dark circles is different story, I never had them, they appeared so suddenly with other symptoms like out of blue and it would not go away 🙁 It makes me very sad.
    jenny

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jenny.

Dark circles are certainly considered one of the symptoms of allergies, but in addition …

Dark circles are one of the major symptoms of a bad Candida albicans infestation in general, meaning that the Candida themselves are the bottom cause. Also…

If you have congestion meaning your nose is stopped up from Candida-causing sinus problems, this can make dark circles more noticeable.

Dark circles around the eye can be an indication that there is a circulatory problem present.

Fatigue, which is also a Candida symptom, can result in dark circles.

Certain medications can make the area around your eyes look darker.

Dark circles can develop if you’re dehydrated or if you’re deficient in vitamin K and other nutrients.

And anytime your body is fighting an enemy such as an illness dark circles can and often do appear.

Stress, which goes hand in hand with Candida, causes dark circles under the eyes.

And lastly, a low immune system which is always associated with a Candida albicans infestation can and does cause dark circles to appear under the eyes.

So as you see, there are a lot of reasons for seeing dark circles under the eyes.
    Doctors like to jump immediately to an allergy being the cause because then all they have to do is say, “Stop eating.”

I find it difficult to believe that any of the foods she’s taking away from you are causing the dark circles, but I suppose only time will tell.

I would continue to eat the garlic and onions and everything else allowable to keep from losing more weight and possibly making the circles even worse. Although olive oil is only a very mild antifungal, you still need the oil intake, so this is something you should absolutely have several times a day as well cocount oil.

What are you supposed to do for protein for the next three weeks?

Able

jennyska

Thank you Able, I know it might not be an allergy and she knows it as well, but she said its worth a try , because all other tests were negative… Yes, she suggested chicken (because I have a very bad reaction to fish), but I was a vegeterian for 7 years, I started to eat meat a year ago and suddenly it happened again – I started to feel disgusted when thinking about eating a meat. I am not sure, does yoghurt have any protein ? I dont think I can eat chicken :-/ . But she does not say to quit the diet, she said to try this for three weeks and then slowly adding up like two to three days each : egg, buckwheat, etc etc. Do you think something bad might happen to me ? And the dark circles that appeared are not like dark circles, its more like … I dont know how to explain : mixture of eye bags and dark circles : it looks disgusting and I hate looking into the mirror, I look so much older 🙁 so I want to try anything, do you think it will go away at some point ? And the pain in the eyes and the floaters :-/ I have read on the internet that its healthy to drink like a “shot” of virgin olive oil first thing in the morning : do you think thats a good idea ?
    I have a medium figure, so I dont mind losing weight to get into size S 😀 just kidding, I only want to be healthy …
    Jenny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question for Able’ is closed to new replies.