Question about this probiotic

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about this probiotic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blakek89 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

http://www.progressivenutritional.com/en/products-for-women/pre-a-probiotic/hcpr70-probiotic.html

Is this probiotic the same idea that HMF Forte is? I Think it is by the way it’s described on the website. I would like to try it out in a while but just want to be sure first.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

never heard about it before so dont know what to say…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It seems to have the potential at least of being even more beneficial since, from the information I saw, it appears to contain more strains.
    Why did you choose this particular brand? Is it because it’s available in Canada and some of the others are not?

Able

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Able900 wrote: It seems to have the potential at least of being even more beneficial since, from the information I saw, it appears to contain more strains.
    Why did you choose this particular brand? Is it because it’s available in Canada and some of the others are not?

Able

I’m currently taking megaflora 20b, DDS1 powder 10b, S Boulardii, and raw sauerkraut.
    I remember reading rasters post before and he was mentioning that human flora probiotics colonize in the human digestive tract much better. I was looking at a news letter from my organic/natural grocery store and they were advertising this product on sale and looked into it and some of the wording sounded very familiar to rasters wording.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question about this probiotic’ is closed to new replies.