Question about the cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about the cleanse

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shell1226 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

I have two questions about the cleanse, which I started yesterday. I am doing the cleansing diet as I have to work and need the energy to get through the day. So far, other than the drinks, I’ve had green smoothies (all veggies) and salad with olive oil and acv dressing.

1. The Detox Drink – can I just mix the Bentonite and Fiber with some of my green smoothie, or does it have to be in just water? It doesn’t taste like anything, but I have such issues with texture and this is a bit weird feeling for me.

2. The Liver Detox – I just can’t stomach it. I tried last night and it was horrendous. Does this part need to be done?

Thanks!
    Rachelle

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We recommend this cleanse on the forum, you could do it as an alternative:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

I hope you are not using psyllium as a fiber source because this can cause constipation that lasts for days…

The cleanse is completely optional as well because it won’t even come close to killing all of the candida in the obdy.

-raster

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Raster, I think you just saved my life.

Nope, no psyllium. Heard that can be real scratchy in the intestines. I thought I was going to have a problem with moving my bowels at first since I had nothing yesterday, but this morning all was right in my world.

Today is day 2 of the cleanse. I’m going to try to make it to 7 days, but if I can’t, I’ll just follow the Stage 1 diet.

Thanks for everything you guys do here.

Rachelle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question about the cleanse’ is closed to new replies.