Question about symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mathewsb
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

So I did the cleanse two weeks ago and the only thing I really felt was fatigue, which I figured was from die off. But this week when I started the diet, the first day of taking the anti fungal I was kicked on my butt with a sore throat and headaches, an then woke up the next day with a fever, body aches, terrible mucus and runny nose and a headache. That was Monday and I still have body soreness, fatigue and a sore throat today. My question is, can die off hit you all at once like that? I feel better as the week is progressing and the really bad symptoms only lasted about a day and a half…any ideas? Just wondering if his is normal.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mathewsb wrote: So I did the cleanse two weeks ago and the only thing I really felt was fatigue, which I figured was from die off. But this week when I started the diet, the first day of taking the anti fungal I was kicked on my butt with a sore throat and headaches, an then woke up the next day with a fever, body aches, terrible mucus and runny nose and a headache. That was Monday and I still have body soreness, fatigue and a sore throat today.

My question is, can die off hit you all at once like that?

Yes it can, but it depends on exactly what you’re doing. Are you following the website’s suggestions or the protocol on the forum?

Able

Mathewsb
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I’m following the forum. There’s so much insight on here I’m amazed. But I’m glad to see you think it’s normal for it to happen all at once. So the next stage basically would be to start phase 2 after all of my symptoms subside?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mathewsb wrote: I’m following the forum. There’s so much insight on here I’m amazed.
    But I’m glad to see you think it’s normal for it to happen all at once.
    So the next stage basically would be to start phase 2 after all of my symptoms subside?

Actually, it may be normal for you, but it shouldn’t be. Are you taking Molybdenum? This will help significantly with the die-off symptoms from the dying Candida toxins, which by the way, can present a whole new crop of problems to your suffering.

“So the next stage basically would be to start phase 2 after all of my symptoms subside?”

The next stage is always to get through the next five minutes without a mistake.
    You’re thinking pretty far ahead if you’re already thinking about phase 2. It would benefit you to concentrate on today, this hour and this very minute. Consider everything you do as part of your treatment. This means you’ll have to focus on what you’re doing and thinking about every second. When you make a choice, know ahead of time that you’ll always automatically make the correct decision for your health.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question about symptoms’ is closed to new replies.