Question about starting a cleanse for Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about starting a cleanse for Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prismaticmantis 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

prismaticmantis
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 21

Hey, im new here.
    I am happy to find a place for info and support. : )
    I am dealing with gastritis (and other GI inflammations) and candida.
    I did a new years detox (28th-4) and felt good during but fell of it because of hunger and meal boredom. i crave food at night.
    For the most part, a gastritis diet doesn’t work with the candida diet. Its mostly fruit and soups. So ive been blending what I can to appease both imbalances but not doing enough.
    I need to have a plan and commit to it.

How can i soothe while preparing for a candida cleanse?

For understanding how to do the cleanse and the phases I need a little more info. I am confused on some details.

Am i supposed to take “the good stuff” (probiotics, green powder, multivitamins and other immune boosters) and the anti-fungals and other treatments together or in alteration?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The protocol that’s on the forum which most of the members follow should answer your question about antifungals, supplements, etc.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Let us know if you have questions after reading the protocol.
    Able

prismaticmantis

Okay thanks!

One question..

Do you think the candida diet will help my gastritis or should I address the gastritis before doing this candida cleanse?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Actually, I see no reason that the Candida diet wouldn’t work well as a gastritis diet as they’re really not that different. I suppose you have a copy of the gastritis diet, simply leave out the foods allowed such as fruits and wheat products plus possibly a few other items that are on the diet and you have the Candida diet. After considering the comparisons of what is and what is not acceptable for each diet, I believe the Candida diet would work well for both maladies. The detox should also be fine with both problems.

Able

prismaticmantis

Thanks Able, much appreciated!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question about starting a cleanse for Candida’ is closed to new replies.