question about plain yogurt

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions question about plain yogurt

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  key49 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

key49
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 3

If I bake with yogurt (plain) in a simple recipe for almond butter “cookies”, does it take away from the health benefits of the yogurt?

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

Heating would kill the probiotics.

But of greater concern, what’s in those cookies? Food for candida, I imagine.

key49

The only ingredients in the cookies is almond butter and plain yogurt heated at 345 degrees for about 15 minutes or so. They are actually satisfying and as far as I know plain yogurt and almond butter (organic and raw almonds) are working well for me.:)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We don’t recommend almond butter until stage 2 for when you are basically symptom free (FYI).

I started to eat it about 6 months into my treatment.

-raster

key49

Raster:
    I think my situation is somewhat different from many other people because I am expecting a baby. I chose not to do the cleanse for the health of the baby. So, I am feeling a lot better but I know I am not totally healed…trying to keep my own energy up is tough….some days I feel like my blood sugar is dropping very low…I am extremely light headed so I eat almond butter for more protein….feeling somewhat better and have given up my bagels, poptarts, starbucks, etc. 🙂 But thanks for the advice!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘question about plain yogurt’ is closed to new replies.