Question about molybdenum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about molybdenum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LindyBee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone, I just joined the group today and wanted to start taking the molybdenum that was suggested so I went to our health food store and only found one bottle of Liquid Molybdenum ( as Ammonium Molybdenum) it contains deionized water, lactic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate, and benzyl alcohol! Is this an ok source of molybdenum or should I get another kind on line?? I don’t want to start it if its not the right kind!
    I had started the stage 1 diet for the past two days and had so much die-off symtoms and felt horrible this morning, so I decided I would try the molybdenum for 3 days then go back to the stage 1 diet, as I’ve had pain in the liver area!!
    I believe I have had candida for at least 20 years, and have been through so many tests and have been on protonics (proton pump prohibitor) and an anti-depressant (Celexa) and anxiety medicine (xanax) on and off for 10+ years!!
    I just want to feel good and normal again, I am 51 years old and have soooo much more life to live but lately I’ve been feeling much older than I am 🙁 Any imput would be appreciated!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

The molybdenum needs to be the amino acid chelate kind. It should say that somewhere on the bottle if it’s the correct type. That doesn’t sound like the right one to me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This isn’t the correct kind either in my opinion. I would look at other stores or buy it online.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Lindy, welcome to the forum.

Being in California there should be other health or vitamin stores not too far away which sell the correct type of molybdenum, and the container should state clearly, “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” either on the front or back of the label, otherwise it’s not the correct form of molybdenum.
    You also need to get the tablet form containing 250 mcg each. This way you will avoid the alcohol which is in the liquid form, and the tablets also make it easier to measure the correct amount. If you can’t find the correct form in your area, Amazon sells the right kind at a very reasonable cost on the following link.
    http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358126435&sr=8-1&keywords=molybdenum+amino+acid+chelate

Able

LindyBee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you Able, I live in a small town in the Northern part of California, so I would have to drive at least an hours drive to get to another bigger town to purchase the right one. I ordered it from Iherb, and it says Amino Acid chelate, so I know it is the right one! Its good to know that I can order it from amazon as well.
    This forum has been very helpful and encouraging to me in the fight of this horrible attack on my body! After taking this molybdenum for three days I hope to go back on the stage 1 diet as I really feel that it will be beneficial! I have never been diagnosed with candida, my dr. says that if I had systemic candida I would be very sick in the hospital! I have been suffering for over 20 years with digestive problems etc…. I know that this is what I have been suffering from as I have almost every one of the symtoms and when I eat nothing but veges or have any anti-fungal foods I always experience the awful die-off symtoms!
    I am also taking one packet a day of three-lac, which does seem to help.
    I am sooo glad to know that I am not alone in this fight, thank you to all who responded to my questions so quickly!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Good morning, Lindy.

my dr. says that if I had systemic candida I would be very sick in the hospital!

Oddly enough, your doctor is right. What he didn’t tell you is that you can still have an overgrowth of Candida albicans in your body without it actually being systemic. The average Candida overgrowth is called Candidiasis; this is actually fairly common among people and in fact, many people suffer from it off and on without ever knowing they have it.
    But once the infestation actually goes systemic, people are normally suffering from most of the following problems: constant vaginal infections, mouth and throat infections, esophageal infections, and skin infections. In addition, these patients almost always suffer from severe immune system deficiencies which more than likely will cause additional infections in the brain, the heart, eyes, kidneys, intestines, liver, joints, and even the blood. Systemic Candida happens to people who commonly suffer from low white blood cell counts, this is called neutropenia. And yes, once systemic Candida has taken hold of a body, they will often be bed-ridden if not in a hospital.

I have been suffering for over 20 years with digestive problems etc…. I know that this is what I have been suffering from as I have almost every one of the symtoms and when I eat nothing but veges or have any anti-fungal foods I always experience the awful die-off symtoms!

The aldehyde toxins can make a person sicker than before they started the treatment so in our protocol, we address this part of the treatment before anything else.

I am also taking one packet a day of three-lac, which does seem to help.

Threelac won’t hurt anything and may even help in the beginning, but it’s not the right start to your treatment as it’s like dropping one drop of water into a large empty bucket that must be filled. Threelac contains three strains of beneficial bacteria and a count of only 500 million CFU’s per strain. If you read the probiotic portion of our protocol, you’ll see how ridiculous these counts really are. Probiotics

You are welcome to examine our protocol and read the testimonials to it, and if you decide that you wish to have the diet that goes along with the protocol, just let me know.

Testimonies

The Protocol

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Question about molybdenum’ is closed to new replies.