Question about Milk Thistle and Molybdenum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about Milk Thistle and Molybdenum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSkies 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

garrus
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

Hi, so I just bought both for the detox but not sure about them because of the extra ingredients.

Natures’s Plus Milk Thistle
    Milk Thistle
    Sicila
    di-calcium phosphate
    vegetable cellulose

Solgar Chelated Molybdenum
    Molybdenum
    di-calcium phosphate
    Vegetable Stearic Acid
    Vegetable cellulose
    Vegetable Magnesium Sterate

If anyone could help I would appreciate it. And if these are not good, what ingredients should I avoid for them?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry too much about the small amounts of other ingredients. In the end the benefit of the vitamin will outweigh the consequences of a small ingredient.

-Raster

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I’m also wondering on my milk thistle. It has cellulose gel, gelatin, stearic acid and water in it. I’m getting the same molybdenum as you…I’ll let you know if I find anything out on that.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not worry about these ingredients. The main ones to worry about are sugar related ingredients, lactose (milk) related ingredients, or filler ingredients such as rice starch.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

I’m a little concerned about my Milk Thistle. I have been taking a Nature’s Way product also:

Milk thistle (seed extract) 175 mg
    Blessed thistle seed herb 180 mg

Gelatin capsule
    millet

I was concerned about the millet, however, I thought that since it’s on the next stage of the Candida diet that it might be okay in trace amounts. I’m having a hard time tracking down stuff because my local organic stores have other supplies and I don’t have a credit card to purchase on-line.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question about Milk Thistle and Molybdenum’ is closed to new replies.