Question about fruit.?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about fruit.?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello. I´m in candida diet for over a year and I can tolerate all fruits but not apple. I eat 1 banana per week. I´m doing great. Today I eat another banana but it was all good but in the end was very brown but it doens´t smell bad. Is that safe to eat? Or it have mold? How can I say?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy;41249 wrote: Hello. I´m in candida diet for over a year and I can tolerate all fruits but not apple. I eat 1 banana per week. I´m doing great. Today I eat another banana but it was all good but in the end was very brown but it doens´t smell bad. Is that safe to eat? Or it have mold? How can I say?

Personally, I wouldn’t want to eat a brown banana, but obviously it really doesn’t matter at this point since you’ve already consumed it.

What are the problems that apples present for you?

Able

Healhy

Thanks able. Next time I will cut that off. I don´t know but when I eat apples it make me full and kind of bloated.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Not a big fan of Banana’s due to their high sugar content. I’ve read that brown spots are due to the weak cell walls of the banana allowing the phenolic compound to mix with polyphenol oxidase which produces the brown color we see known as melanin.

Healhy

Yes I will stop to eat bananas. I just eat one a week. But I will eat oranges cause they are acid and I don´t know why they help me with my digestion and constipation.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Any fruit you eat will feed your candida infestation, if you have one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Question about fruit.?’ is closed to new replies.