Question about enemas

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about enemas

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wol1 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

For you who have/is doing enemas regular, did you buy a distiller since it’s very expensive to buy distilled water?(at least in my country)

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I just use filtered tap water, i have a pur filter thing that attaches to the tap. either that or boil it

wol1

Can anyone else comment on this? Would what Tdog suggested be okay? I’ve read it should be only distilled water but that costs like 10 pounds for 4 liter in my country so for “long-term use”, it might be better to buy a distiller?

Danny33
    Replies: 362

wol1;51674 wrote: For you who have/is doing enemas regular, did you buy a distiller since it’s very expensive to buy distilled water?(at least in my country)

wol1,

Spring, distilled, and purified water will all work great.
    I have been using spring water myself but distilled works great as well.

I wouldn’t recommend using tap water, even if boiled. In the US they add chlorine, fluoride, etc.
    In my mind its counterproductive to use water that contains chemicals that may kill the beneficial flora in your colon. Brita type water filters usually do not remove chlorine, just the taste.

In the US, a gallon for Spring, Distilled, and purified water is about 1.00 USD.

Can you find spring water for cheaper?

-D

wol1

Thank you so, so much for the answer. I will check this up.. you guys get the water for 1/5 of the price that we get here in Sweden. I’m jealous 🙁

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

A caution: I did enemas for a month. It never improved my yeast one bit, but it did flush out any flora I had at the time. After the month, even a glass of juiced vegetables constipated me horribly. I know some people have seen improvement with them, but from my experience, I would not.

Danny33
    Replies: 362

approximately_me;51728 wrote: A caution: I did enemas for a month. It never improved my yeast one bit, but it did flush out any flora I had at the time. After the month, even a glass of juiced vegetables constipated me horribly. I know some people have seen improvement with them, but from my experience, I would not.

Intestinal Flora recovers pretty well in these situations (enemas, diarrhea, colonics, etc.).

Enemas alone WILL NOT reduce the yeast population in your colon unless you are doing anti-fungal retention enemas (Nystatin, Sodium Bicarbonate, etc.).

wol1

At the moment I’m not doing it to reduce the yeast, I’m doing it to expell the toxins I think is in my stomach. But thanks for any input!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Question about enemas’ is closed to new replies.