question about cleansing

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions question about cleansing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tmi 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

how long do you guys think I need to be on the diet for until I can start doing organ flushes? My spleen and liver are backed up and is causing me to have bruises and lipoma as well as lymph congestion. I have found reviews that state that flushing the liver and other organs will help. I know the dieoff will cause more toxins to be released so I want to flush as soon as I can. Maybe 6 months? I plan to take milk thistle, chelation, garlic and turmeric to help until I can flush. Thanks

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

I felt better after I began using coffee enemas. I wish I hadnt waited a couple weeks to do so but was not at home when this began.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out my liver cleanse:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3877_Rasters-late-in-your-treatment-liver-cleanse.aspx

You don’t need to flush anything you just need to cleanse and support the liver.

You can do the cleanse whenever you want but I’d personally do it once die-off is over.

-raster

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

raster;49839 wrote: Check out my liver cleanse:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3877_Rasters-late-in-your-treatment-liver-cleanse.aspx

You don’t need to flush anything you just need to cleanse and support the liver.

You can do the cleanse whenever you want but I’d personally do it once die-off is over.

-raster

Raster, should most of us do a liver cleanse near the end of the diet? Or will some people need it more than others?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘question about cleansing’ is closed to new replies.