Question about candida diet? Please Raster.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about candida diet? Please Raster.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Paleofan
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 7

Hello everyone. I´ve been in a candida diet for about 5 months. Basically I eat eggs, tomatoes, spinaches. Todays I started to eat 1 mozzarela (0 sugars) and 2 greek yogurts ( with total of 10 grams of sugar). So as you can see isn´t a lot of sugar. Is safe to eat all that in a day? I know dairy is a big no no. But I need calories. And I don´t like meats. I´m tired of eating coconut bread and aLways need to buy online. Is that bad to eat 1 mozzarella plus 2 unsweetened greek yogurts in a day?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try to switch to goats milk yogurt. The greek yogurt will be ok for a period of time but it isn’t a good thing in my opinion long term. Mozzarella isn’t as bad but both need to be organic in order to avoid antibiotics.

I would try to broaden your diet and get into different breads and food items. A simple thing you could get into is soups and you could make enough soup for the week and eat it every day. Another thing to check out is to get something like a nutri-bullet and start making smoothies everyday.

You could also join some gluten free cooking classes, etc. and learn about all of this food you are missing.

Why is your diet so restricted?

-raster

Paleofan

Thanks raster. You think my diet is strict? Maybe but I still have gas and constipation. But I think I eat a lot of eggs and could be that. I eat 8 eggs per day, tomatoes, mozzarella, greek yogurts and olive oil but I should eat less dairy and more carbs. I know I shouldn´t but I would like to eat potatoes (3 or 4) per day. Is the only carb I like to eat. i don´t like fruit, rice, bread. But I do like potatoes and they are nutrient dense. What do you think raster? Should I stop to eat mozzarela and greek yogurts and eat potatoes wich have fiber?

raster
    Participant

I would consider consulting a nutritionist because you are going to have some severe nutritional problems with your diet. You need to eat vegetables to be healthy and you need to eat them even if you don’t like them. This is where the smoothies come in because you can just gulp it down real fast and get it done with. The nutri-bullet even comes with recipes.

I honestly think you should even consider not doing the diet until you can develop your taste in vegetables and food that is on the diet. You need to worry about feeding yourself first and foremost.

The amount of eggs you are eating is quite high and eggs can benefit the yeast. You could even be allergic to them without even knowing it, I noticed they really set me back personally. They are a common allergen.

I just don’t think you can get better with your current diet, its the most minimal diet I have ever seen.

Sorry about the tough love.

-raster

nth714
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 19

raster;60534 wrote: I would try to switch to goats milk yogurt. The greek yogurt will be ok for a period of time but it isn’t a good thing in my opinion long term. Mozzarella isn’t as bad but both need to be organic in order to avoid antibiotics.

-raster

Does goat’s milk yogurt contain the same probiotics as cow’s milk? Can I use it for my daily shake? Thanks.

raster
    Participant

nth714;60583 wrote:

I would try to switch to goats milk yogurt. The greek yogurt will be ok for a period of time but it isn’t a good thing in my opinion long term. Mozzarella isn’t as bad but both need to be organic in order to avoid antibiotics.

-raster

Does goat’s milk yogurt contain the same probiotics as cow’s milk? Can I use it for my daily shake? Thanks.

The thing is, there is a reason most people have become dairy intolerant. Its because of cow’s milke. Goat’s milk is much healthier. I wouldn’t go and get a bunch of goat’s milk and consume it unless its raw unpasteurized milk.

-raster

Paleofan

Yes raster you might be right. Eating 8 eggs per day, 4 tomatoes, 2 greek yogurts, olive oil ans some spinach are not very nutritional diet but It gives me 1800 calories. What could I add? I don´t like coconut bread.

raster
    Participant

I would try to eat 2 salads per day plus a soup and maybe the pumpkin bread.

-raster

abuela
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi Raster, I’m new to forum, trying to figure out how to send you a message, no luck. I have candida and blasto. I live in Oregon, was wondering if you could give me the name of a naturopath? Thx.

raster
    Participant

abuela;60600 wrote: Hi Raster, I’m new to forum, trying to figure out how to send you a message, no luck. I have candida and blasto. I live in Oregon, was wondering if you could give me the name of a naturopath? Thx.

Contact anna at [email protected] and she will forward your email to me.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Question about candida diet? Please Raster.’ is closed to new replies.