question about antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions question about antifungals

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

If i take more antifungals per day, will i recover faster by taking say more coconut oil per day?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

You might, but you should be careful not to cause to much die-off which could be harmful to your kidneys and/or liver. You should read the protocol and read up on die-off protection (such as molybdenum amino acid chelasis) and slowly increasing antifungals. Here is the index of posts that contains all the information you need so you can make a good decision.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

orka1998 wrote: You might, but you should be careful not to cause to much die-off which could be harmful to your kidneys and/or liver. You should read the protocol and read up on die-off protection (such as molybdenum amino acid chelasis) and slowly increasing antifungals. Here is the index of posts that contains all the information you need so you can make a good decision.

How is it then when one gets a anti-fungal medicine? I had luck to get to a doctor who listening and didnt roll his eyes when I ask him if my long standing problems and the worsening now with my UT none bacterial infection could come from Candida. That doctor said yes and wrote out a “pill” that single pill is supposed to kill “all” fungus in the body. Sounded to me like a fungus nuclear bomb.

As I experienced terrible die-off with our diet and probiotics already I wonder what happens if I swallow that master piece of a weapon?! Its still laying here on my table and I am afraid to swallow it.

Its called: Fluconazol HEXAL 150 mg

What do you guys think about that?

all the best
    Thomas

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hey Thomas – I’ve no idea what that pill is but I’m dying to hear how you get on if you decide to take it! We could all do with a “Fungus Nuclear Bomb”!! Did the doc say it would cure you? He either doesn’t know anything about Candida or has truly found the miracle cure! Let us know how you get on!

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Thomas wrote:

You might, but you should be careful not to cause to much die-off which could be harmful to your kidneys and/or liver. You should read the protocol and read up on die-off protection (such as molybdenum amino acid chelasis) and slowly increasing antifungals. Here is the index of posts that contains all the information you need so you can make a good decision.

How is it then when one gets a anti-fungal medicine? I had luck to get to a doctor who listening and didnt roll his eyes when I ask him if my long standing problems and the worsening now with my UT none bacterial infection could come from Candida. That doctor said yes and wrote out a “pill” that single pill is supposed to kill “all” fungus in the body. Sounded to me like a fungus nuclear bomb.

As I experienced terrible die-off with our diet and probiotics already I wonder what happens if I swallow that master piece of a weapon?! Its still laying here on my table and I am afraid to swallow it.

Its called: Fluconazol HEXAL 150 mg

What do you guys think about that?

all the best
    Thomas

Thomas, I just finished a three day course 150 mg fluconazole, and I can say it definitely helped however it only works for as long as you take it because of the severity of our infestations. The second day I had experience the most die off since starting the diet. An ideal prescription would be 1 month course with liver testing frequently. If you want a prescription anti fungal nystatin might be a better option.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

also here in Canada fluconazole is an over the counter product @ 150 mg

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I know that a lot of people taking medicine type antifungals had to be tested for liver as they do a lot of damage to the liver. I think that the damage is not perhaps from the medicine but from the toxins overload from die-off. Also, many people reported die-off while taking medicine. I know of several people who had to stop the medicine because the liver test results got bad during treatment. So since both diet and medicine cause die-off, if you do both (diet and medicine) I worry that it would be a massive die-off so it sounds dangerous.

It’s your decision, but it sounds a little scary to me.

And even if you do the medicine, this would probably target one part of infestation so I think that you still need the diet anyway to get the beast out completely and keep it that way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘question about antifungals’ is closed to new replies.