Q2: Multivitamin during diet? Not Necessary? Necessary? Recommended?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Q2: Multivitamin during diet? Not Necessary? Necessary? Recommended?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Smukke 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

brojas47
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

Q2: Multivitamin during diet? Not Necessary? Necessary? Recommended?

I saw a site that recommended Dr. Mercola’s whole food multivitamin.

I see that it contains Orange (see below):

Product Description
    See for yourself the foods Mercola has chosen for Whole Food Multivitamin, and take a quick look at the benefits you can expect from them: Pomegranate extract — to support your healthy circulation* White tea extract — support for your immune system* Green tea extract — more support for your immune system* Grape seed extract (Activin) — support for your healthy circulation and cholesterol level* Apple — support your immune system and lungs * Blueberry — support for your urinary tract and immune system* Broccoli — support for your healthy prostate and immune system* Cranberry — support for your urinary tract and cardiovascular system* Kale — support for your healthy prostate* Orange — support for your immune system* Prune — support for your brain and immune system* Raspberry — support for those healthy cholesterol levels* Spinach — support for your healthy immune and cardiovascular systems* Strawberry — more support for your healthy immune and cardiovascular systems*

If it’s necessary, please suggest one that isn’t too expensive. Thanks.

Smukke
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 13

Ideally you should be able to get all your vitamins and minerals from your diet. That’s the best way for your body to absorb and utilize the vitamins and minerals. Research which foods provide the most nutrition – there’s tons of information on the web… as I am sure you know 🙂

If you still feel you are lacking something get some blood work done and try to pin point what it is and how you can add it through your diet.

My friend, who is very health conscious, was iron deficient and took iron supplements to no avail… her dosage was increases a few times by her doctor… still no difference. After a couple of years of suffering with different diet related issues, she requested to be tested for celiac disease. She tested positive, so no matter how much iron she took her body wouldn’t absorb it as her intestines were compromised. She doesn’t need to take iron supplements anymore as she gets all her nutrients from her healthy diet… only now her body can absorb all the vitamins and minerals as she has had to eliminate gluten from her diet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Q2: Multivitamin during diet? Not Necessary? Necessary? Recommended?’ is closed to new replies.