-Shredded Coconut to roll cookies in before baking
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3. In a larger bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, coconut oil, Kefir and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine. If mixture is too wet add more coconut flour. If it’s too dry add some coconut milk.
5. Roll into small balls and then roll in shredded coconut. Place on non-stick cookie sheet or on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. I like to push them down a little to make a nice cookie shape before baking. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet. Makes about 20 cookies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Pumpkin Cookies’ is closed to new replies.