Protein to eat in Week 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Protein to eat in Week 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rick49er 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rick49er
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

Hi all, my first post here.

Here’s my story. I have had folliculitis for 7 months now from a staph infection. I was taking antibiotics for a bug bite that grew into a carbuncle 1 month before (darn hotels), a bad herniated disk 9 months before that and some more for a partially separated shoulder muscle 2 years before that. The folliculitis came all of a sudden on my scalp, face, chest in 3 days I was covered with 100+ warts that looked like chickenpox with large white pustules. Now it’s almost fully gone but returning on my neck for some reason and felt one on my scalp for 1st time in 7 months.

I was and still am extremely healthy & work out doing core exercises at the age of 46. My usual eating habits were foods from trader joes: pure oatmeal, sprinkled with cinnamon, bananas, salmon, chicken, brown rice, green veggies, walnuts, sushi now & then, veggie burgers along with some junk of course (chicken or garlic pizza, pumpkin breads, pita chips, granola cereal, 1% hormone free milk, my once a month turkey burger) and NO alcohol. So, it had to be the antibiotics. It’s in my blood so I want and must do a cleanse. Although, I never had probelems w/ bowel movements (morning each day) and did a cleanse 10 yrs ago.

I have had NO sugars or breads since the 1st of the month, no starchy vegetables or sugary fruits (except blueberries)

where is the daily regimen for the 1st week?
    I clicked on the links and see allowed foods but I am craving something filling, like a protein.
    Are lentils and Oat Bran OK at the start?

Oh, and that coconut bread recipe looks great.

Thanks for any help..

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Hi Rick,

Send a request for Able for the strict version of the diet that he devised. Most people do some type of cleanse prior to starting stage 1. Typically cleanses don’t include oat bran, but in the end it’s up to you.

rick49er

OK, I sent him a PM.
    I just went to see doctor (naturalist) that a healthy person in my circle uses and the dr. wants me on a 60 day colon cleanse, only fruits & veggies, water with no restrictions on fruits. However, I will not eat the starchy vegetables but a banana can’t hurt if he said it’s OK.
    I will do it as this condition has hurt me for 7 months so I want something extreme. It could help me not to have other food allergies too (apples,pineapple,peaches,plums,nectarines,strawberries) with acne breakouts. I am wondering which is more strict or difficult (this one or his). The tough part in this one is just 7 to 14 days, then you can ease into some normal foods.

rick49er

I know I am answering my own question but I am consumed in defeating this skin problem. I decided I will go with this strict diet here, mainly due to evidence on the hidden vegetables and fruits you should not eat. Additionally, I see improvement on my all green vegetable diet the past 3 days. I do feel weak, no sugar cravings, just weak, so I get a sip of a lime or lemon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Protein to eat in Week 1’ is closed to new replies.