Progurt 420 HUMAN strain probiotic, anyoned tried this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Progurt 420 HUMAN strain probiotic, anyoned tried this?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1000557 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

1 trillion cfu’s
    All 420 HUMAN strains of gut flora
    Acid, bile resistant
    However, it is expensive and also, there are no scientific studies to prove any of above.

http://lotusconnections-lotusconnections.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/do-you-know-about-progurt-probiotic.html

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Progurt would probably work as one of the probiotics used during the treatment. HMF Neuro Probiotics by Genestra, which is recommended in the probiotic post, is also made with human flora. I wouldn’t use it as a ‘first’ probiotic, but perhaps later in the treatment.

Able

Participant

Able, would the progurt not be better since it has all 420 strains of flora?
    Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Of course it’s a stong probiotic, that’s why it shouldn’t be used as the first one. The die-off would probably be too potent to handle safely. This is why it’s good to start out on a lower amount, even lower than the 50-14 probiotics that are suggested on the forum. I plan on doing some research on it when I have the time.

Do you happen to have a list of the different bacteria?

Able

Participant

Hi, I am just about to ask them for the strains. I will inform you if they reply and can you inform me in let’s say a week or 2 of any new information you have on it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Progurt 420 HUMAN strain probiotic, anyoned tried this?’ is closed to new replies.