Progurt

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SaraMe 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

So after searching for “the most powerful probiotic” on google I came across this. And after reading all the info about this product, I see absolutely no reason NOT to try this product.

This may just be the answer to restoring the balance in your gut and beating Candida?

I’m going on holiday in just under 4 weeks, but when I return I am definately investing in this product.

Ash

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

The incubator would be pretty sweet for fermenting kefir in this freezing country.

Ashlay

True, it could double as a yogurt/kefir making device. However, after reading the info about it, I’m thinking this product is much more effective than Kefir!

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Sounds interesting but the price is outrages. $120 bare minimum wow. Let us know how it works for you when you get back.

Ashlay

It does seem expensive, but at this point, my desire to return to health outweighs the cost. My life has been shit for the past 18 months and I just want to get better and move on.

SaraMe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 3

I have tried ProGurt (sachet form, dissolved in water) twice now. Each time, I took two sachets on consecutive days. It is the only thing that makes a difference to my condition. I take it; thrush goes away for a few days and then it’s back. Meanwhile, I usually take a normal 40billion probiotic per day, diazole (a prescribed antifungal) and I am also following the candida diet closely. I haven’t cheated at all, but note that I did not do a detox stage. The ProGurt is the only thing that makes a difference. I’m about to go and buy a bunch of this stuff and see what happens when I take it every day for a month. It will cost me half a thousand dollars but I am desperate to get rid of this infection.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Progurt’ is closed to new replies.